My Uncle is dying.. and Joker. is NOT smiling.... :(

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Hey siccness...
Joker here.

This will be a more serious post.....

I got a call today.... and my Uncle.. just had a brain aneurysm rupture in his brain...

If he is taken of life support he will die... if they do surgery.... they say he will only be a vegetable ....

This has affected my whole family....

And since I am sad now.. and in shock...
I will not be doing the special Joker TV show.. where I rap for some girls...

And If I get banned for some god damm video then I guess this is my last post...

Because there is NO way I am in the mood to do a show.. or ever rap...
or do anything this week...

When someone close to you is about to die.... I guess all the money..
petty arguements with people online. and off line don;t matter..

This was a horrible day... so just in case I end up getting banned on the 31th... GoodBye...

But after I got this news.. and saw my uncle dying there.. not moving...
the last thing I want to do is a show...
I might do a new show after a week or two..
but there is no way.. I feel like doing a god damm show this week..
sorry I couldn't bring the footage..
but being there.. for my Aunt.. and my cousin.. is more important right now..

Today I'm not smiling. or laughing... and I will go now.. good night...

I hope you all have a good night....
and be sure to tell the people you love.. that you love them...
because you never know when you might not be able to see them or talk to
them again...

Life really is short.. and sometimes... it's hard to smile... :(

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
first of all, I am sorry about your uncle. life is really short and you gotta live it for what it is worth.

second, you do remember that this is the siccness, right?

Jun 3, 2006
sorry about your uncle dude

fuck, i cant bring myself to talk sum shit about joker tv..you better not be makin this up

ThornCity503

Rest In Peace
May 19, 2008
Hmmm..If your being serious then why the fuck are you postin this as the Joker??? If your telling the truth(which I highly doubt) then I give you my best wishes, but if your lying, then a big Fuck U to you and your garbage show. That shit aint nothing to joke about

Jun 3, 2006
Hmmm..If your being serious then why the fuck are you postin this as the Joker??? If your telling the truth(which I highly doubt) then I give you my best wishes, but if your lying, then a big Fuck U to you and your garbage show. That shit aint nothing to joke about
you think this joker shit is a game?, you cant just "not be" joker....shit is a commitment, you cant just say "i gotta take a shower now, time to take off the cereal box"...dont work like that...joker 24/7 365

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
heath ledger never broke character on set i heard .. he wanted people to feel like joker was always there or something .. maybe hes just tryna follow that and not break kayfabe. but uhh u should do it when u feel better its a good idea for a episode

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Sorry to hear about your uncle, I lost my uncle to cancer and that effected me deeply. If you do get banned for not making a video then rest assured that the mac jesus coalition against unwarranted banning of siccness members will be on your side.