MY RARE RAP SH!T UP FOR SALE NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 6, 2003
Damn, I'm just sitting here with my mouth open watching all those dope albums you've listed Joe.
I'm sorry that your international shipping rate is so high but I guess you don't take any chances on "lost" or "stolen" packages and paypal claims afterwards. It's a damn shame that legit buyers have to take the cost from these shady buyers fucking up the game, but unfortunately it's become such nowadays. Good looking out on all those CDs though. I guess you'll have plenty of cash to invest after selling your collection, but what are you going to use all that spare space to? Selling 2500+ CDs sure is going to release some space in your house

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Damn, I'm just sitting here with my mouth open watching all those dope albums you've listed Joe.
I'm sorry that your international shipping rate is so high but I guess you don't take any chances on "lost" or "stolen" packages and paypal claims afterwards. It's a damn shame that legit buyers have to take the cost from these shady buyers fucking up the game, but unfortunately it's become such nowadays. Good looking out on all those CDs though. I guess you'll have plenty of cash to invest after selling your collection, but what are you going to use all that spare space to? Selling 2500+ CDs sure is going to release some space in your house
I can't lose out on money on the rare items I sell and mail out. But if it ends for less than $30. I don't require buyers to pay the $30.

I gotten robbed once too many before with ebay/paypal's horrible claim policy on international customers. I would say, I'd lost about $500+ because I didn't provide tracking..

It's better to be safe than sorry for both the buyer and I. Plus if they want it that bad, then it shouldn't be to costly for them because they won't see it listed on ebay for a good long time especially in the condition they are in.

Anyway, i have so many more to list that I'm losing sleep keeping up with my listings/mailings/packaging/ripping mp3 albums/scanning album covers.. and then I gotta get up 6am to go work 8-4:30! Shit is crazy!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Oh the extra space is room to breathe.. LOL! It's too cluttered and seeing it when I get home from work drives me nuts especially knowing that I don't even listen to them at all! My losses on these rare pieces are everyone else's gain.

Jan 6, 2003
Oh the extra space is room to breathe.. LOL! It's too cluttered and seeing it when I get home from work drives me nuts especially knowing that I don't even listen to them at all! My losses on these rare pieces are everyone else's gain.
I'm having space problems too. I am keeping my 3000+ records in plastic 31 liter boxes and store them in my house. Every now and then I sneak into my little dungeon, pick up a plastic box and just look at the covers and choose a few for listening, LOL.

and I guess you are correct on that shipping charge of yours. I don't think anybody would choose not to bid on your rare CDs because of that. It's a shame that so many people have been scamming you these last years.

Damn, that's a large piece of your life that goes onto ebay these days. I don't think I'd have the heart to do what you are doing now. you are ripping every record, right? Keeping it all digital?

Sep 29, 2003
Joe, can ya check your PM please. I inquired about a couple CD's but I can't remember which ones....So it would be easier for you to check the PM and get back to me. Thanks man...

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
So, tomorrow I will be listing some Sac Town shit! My goal is to list 30 of the tightest shit out of Sac. Included in this auction will be Young Dre D (100000% OG), All Gangsta Dre & Nonfiktion OG, Black Rhino OGs, Be Gee OGs, M-Sane, and more.. I got 30 to list thus far.. Any special request that you want listed??

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
I wonder why that SOUTH SIDE POSSE - GHETTO SOLDIERS album doesn't sell for more than $250. I personally think it is a much much much doper album than a lot of the other shit that sells for way more, and also the cd only comes up a few times a year. The CD must not appeal to the high paying bidders or something, because I know certain buyers that would pay $500+ for other albums won't even touch the SSP CD, CRAZY!!!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I wonder why that SOUTH SIDE POSSE - GHETTO SOLDIERS album doesn't sell for more than $250. I personally think it is a much much much doper album than a lot of the other shit that sells for way more, and also the cd only comes up a few times a year. The CD must not appeal to the high paying bidders or something, because I know certain buyers that would pay $500+ for other albums won't even touch the SSP CD, CRAZY!!!
yea i usually dont see it sell for more than the $200-$300 range.. its not as popular I guess..

Apr 25, 2002
Joe - what are you up to work wise these days. Its been a few years since we've been in touch. Hope things are good, looks like you're rakin in the cash right now with those CDs!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Joe - what are you up to work wise these days. Its been a few years since we've been in touch. Hope things are good, looks like you're rakin in the cash right now with those CDs!
Long time no see! Yeah, I've been busy with work these days that I rarely have time to list items on ebay, listen to my cluttered collection, or keep up with new bay area music (sadly, they all sound the same nowadays!). Clutter has driven me crazy as well so therefore, they must all go.. or at least most of them.

It's good to see that you're still around. Geesh, where are you working at now that's taking up your time!? Talk to u later. It's real good to see u once again!!