MY RARE RAP SH!T UP FOR SALE NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
that young woo really went for 456$ .... im shocked all those classics gettin really expensive nowadays
I'm actually shocked myself.. I was thinking it would end at $200-$230.. but then the last minute biddings bumped it up a lot..

Anyway, listed a bunch more classics.. man i need a break!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
Yo what is this! Is this a buyer that plans to bootleg some of the cds they are buying from me?!?

Hi. I would like to let you know that we can not make a payment through eBay/Paypal now cause of their system trouble. I will get back to you as soon as the problem is solved. Sorry for the delay of payment and thank you for your patience.
Nao @ Allied partner of eBay for Japan - Shop Airlines, Ltd.
--- Please read -----
When you receive payment from us and ship the item(s), would you please put your item ID at the side of package(s) or on the shipping label? Just in your handwriting is fine. The ID number is used in our operation in warehouse. Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Nov 2, 2007
"When you receive payment from us and ship the item(s), would you please put your item ID at the side of package(s) or on the shipping label?"

They got men working at the post office. They gonna hijack their own orders and then file dispute for non received item. After gettin money back they just gonna enjoy em cds.

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
"When you receive payment from us and ship the item(s), would you please put your item ID at the side of package(s) or on the shipping label?"

They got men working at the post office. They gonna hijack their own orders and then file dispute for non received item. After gettin money back they just gonna enjoy em cds.
Well, it sounds incredible, but at the same time it might be a fuckin truth.

Sep 29, 2003
I still can't believe these prices. They look like last minute offers or completed listings, but there's 3-6 days left, LOL. When was the last time Deco-D went over $80... Isn't there a global recession or something?.... Hey Joe, where are most of your customers located?

May 1, 2002
thos kidd-x will prolly go for good feddi..damn, i remember i couldn't sell them for even $20 4 years ago..rasputins used to have them for 50 cents a pop..Joe, hit me up if you want to put your scritch into a CD at WFB =D

Aug 26, 2002
Hard Times
before ebay got real big back in 99 2000 i made a lot of money buying rare rap cds at swap meets pawn shops and used stores then selling them on ebay. i remember getting 120 for andre nickatina raven in my eyes that i paid 8 for. now the markets blown up

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
before ebay got real big back in 99 2000 i made a lot of money buying rare rap cds at swap meets pawn shops and used stores then selling them on ebay. i remember getting 120 for andre nickatina raven in my eyes that i paid 8 for. now the markets blown up
so it was better back then that it is now? Or the other way around.

im new to this ebay shit, the most profit ive turned was like $20, i hope i get lucky at rasputins one day

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
thos kidd-x will prolly go for good feddi..damn, i remember i couldn't sell them for even $20 4 years ago..rasputins used to have them for 50 cents a pop..Joe, hit me up if you want to put your scritch into a CD at WFB =D
Haha.. I'm actually using that money to invest in some other real investment that will hopefully yield me some real $!

I hope I get some $ on those Kidd-X.. I highly doubt it tho, but we'll see... I have so much more to list.. shit is crazy son! I'm thinking about hiring some kat on Craigslist to the listings for me while I'm at work! Imagine that.... LOL

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I still can't believe these prices. They look like last minute offers or completed listings, but there's 3-6 days left, LOL. When was the last time Deco-D went over $80... Isn't there a global recession or something?.... Hey Joe, where are most of your customers located?
Japan, Australia, France, Germany, Canada, and many in the U.S.