MY RARE RAP SH!T UP FOR SALE NOW!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I still have boxes and bookcases full of cds, you are right, all the new stuff sounds the same, we're getting old.

I actually work for Solano County and sell items that they have deemed surplus or obsolete. Tractors, cars, computers, servers and anything elkse the county wants to try and get a small return on. Its great, I live 3 miles form my job, get the government benefits. I also have a 1 year old son, so between that and landscaping my front yard, I don't have much time for the siccness anymore.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I still have boxes and bookcases full of cds, you are right, all the new stuff sounds the same, we're getting old.

I actually work for Solano County and sell items that they have deemed surplus or obsolete. Tractors, cars, computers, servers and anything elkse the county wants to try and get a small return on. Its great, I live 3 miles form my job, get the government benefits. I also have a 1 year old son, so between that and landscaping my front yard, I don't have much time for the siccness anymore.
Damn, since I last spoke to you.. that's a whole lot of life changes. It's real good to see you. Once I'm through with the cds I want to get rid of, I'll be back to my normal 1-2 posts per 3-6 month averages.. haha.. Good to see you back for a quick coffee break from that busy lifestyle of yours!

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I'm baaaaaack... check out my latest auctions for some of my other rare albums listed for sale! Enjoy!! Be sure to check out my collection file to request CDs to be auctioned off on eBay!

May 2, 2006
assassin armed and dangerouus, world wide game
lowdown valley of death
messy marv disobayish, getten that guac
smigg dirtee god made dirt
you still got theses?

Mar 3, 2006
just a few i can think of now:

Big El - Back-N-Business 2000
Day Dogg - The Violator Wit No Half 1999 On A Mission Records
Ganksta Gank - Me And My Killaz 1999 Skully Records
J Stalin - On Behalf Of The Streets 2006 Livewire Records