MVPS this year who u think????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Aoght yall can think what yall want!! I aint gonna keep arguyin the Cards with yall, cause first of all they aint my team, 2ndly they are contenders so yall can keep makin yourselfs look stupid by sayin they aint!! GOT EM!!!

May 29, 2002
some people dont know anything about our nations pastime. first of all it is a MOST VALUABLE PLAYER award. not best numbers award. bonds is the most valuable player in baseball. it isnt something you can argue against. pujols is great, but not near bonds callibur as far as changing the game. the sad thing is, Bonds will probably get it taken from him for the third time.

also whoever said dmitri young should be mvp is an idiot and same with bammer's pick of boone. have you seen his stats since the all star break?? HE is bammer.

I dont have a pick for the american league thoughe cause I could care less. I watch the senior circuit only until the world series.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
bayMIDGET said:
also whoever said dmitri young should be mvp is an idiot and same with bammer's pick of boone. have you seen his stats since the all star break?? HE is bammer.

Shit4brains,if they only kept track of your slumps there would be no MVP buffoon.And if you wanna vote by your standards,Boone is a lock considering the Mariners have the second best record in the AL,and his stats are comparable to anyones in the AL.

and how do you know MVP MEANS MOST VALUABLE PLAYER FOR "HIS" TEAM,and not MOST VALUABLE PLAYER IN "BASEBALL"

Cal Ripken won it,and his team was 67-95.You pencil pushers who never played the game changed it's meaning.Everyone knew Cal was the best,that's why A-Rod should have won it last year.I understand you love Bonds an all,but he's a close second,and may end up #1.

::::::::::::STRIKE 3::::::::::::::

May 29, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Who are u to say that no one can argue who is most valuable player??? U are a big biased Giants fan, so I would expect that from u, but some of us think otherwise!!! Now argue that one!! Hahaha!! GOT EM!!!
I am a big giants fan, but more than that, I love baseball. If somone deserves it more than someone else, I will say it. What i meant was, you cannot argue that as far as being the most valuable to the game of baseball, Bonds is the leader. Bonds is the only player in baseball right now that will undoubtedly end his career as one of the top five ever. everyone else just hasnt done enough. Without Bonds, baseball would not be where it is today. that is what you cannot argue. He impacts the game more than anyone else possibly ever but certainly now. that is what you cannot argue. lets see you try to argue that. I think i must say, GOT YOU!!!

BTW, ButtrAMMER. It is the biased writers who decided they wanted to change it from most valuable to the outcome of a game to the one with the best numbers. they took a great award and turned it into an award where everyone votes for their favorite person at times, and not the best.

May 29, 2002
^^^ someone from colorado is always gonna be one of the top RBI men. for someone from colorado to win the MVP, not only will they have to contend, they will have to have phenomenal numbers. Bonds came back today and is still on fire. he went 2-2 with a HR and IBB before leaving the game with what looked like high heart rate from being too overwhelmed under the circumstances. he is still the front runner...by far