MVPS this year who u think????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Wow 3 whole games!!! Hahahaha!!! Naw I aint a Barry dick jocker like the rest of yall!! I pick who I really think is havin the best year on a contending team!! That equals the 30 game hit streaker Pujols!!! Deal with it, not everyone thinks Barry will win it!! And u act like pickin Pujols is crazy or sumthin!! Hahaha!! Sotty pal!! GOT EM!!!

Mar 18, 2003
These are the players that I think will win it. Number one being the person I think will walk away with the award. My list of who deserves it might differ, though.

American League

1. Ichiro Suzuki
2. Carlos Delgado
3. Manny Ramirez
4. Garret Anderson

National League

1. Albert Pujols
2. Barry Bonds
3. Gary Sheffield
4. Todd Helton

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Thank u joakhaider9er!!! I dont care what division they are in, they are in first!! A first place team cant be booboo!! Learn the game before makin dumb comments!! And thanks for bein a King Czar follower with your wack ass GOT THEM shit!! But it makes me look good so go ahead!! I am a trend setter!! GOT EM!!!

Jul 3, 2002
What if a division consisted of Detroit, Tampa Bay, San Diego, and Milwaukee. You mean just because they're in first place they are good? Haha idiot!! GOT THEM!!

NL MVP - BONDS

Mar 18, 2003
KINGCZAR said:
Thank u joakhaider9er!!!
ROTFL!!

The cardinals offense is off the hook, I mean come on now, they scored a single run on Jason Schmidt in 9 innings, thats an accomplishment if you ask me! Don't you agree CZAR?

Dec 30, 2002
Its hella close but i watched this on ESPN. IN Bonds foour game absence they scored 1 run. he came back and THEY SWEPT the best team in baseball.

The cards still win without pujols. Pujols will win if he gets the triple crown but with bonds hittem out consistently there aint a way hes albert is gonna make it. I got 5 that bonds wins MVP. any takers???