MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
if i see you around i'll come at you like man and explain myself. like i said before i aint the same little punk ass kid i was before.im juss askin you to forget about me and let me do my thang,i aint disturbin you and i aint tryin to. im sure plenty of other cats have already forgotten about me...

oh yeah and when we cross paths again if we do and you wanna end up beatin my as so be it,you probly wont get nothin out of it.if you gotta beat my ass to find out I DONT SNITCH so be it

Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Yeah right.....it's a KNOWN fact that you're a snitch! We'll just wait until somebody who is more informed on the subject pops up and let's the cat out the bag. We all know there has been more than 1 incident of you talkin' to the cops and gettin' people caught up.
What's the word for that from the 4 Track Sessions....hoakheg?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
^^ And Mac's aren't computing...but there's still card carrying members of the "I Hate Bill Gates" Club (that simultaneous snicker at and degrade the "Unix is Rulz" Elite) willing to use it.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
What exactly is you tryin' to say? You never heard of the subjunctive tense, or what?

Doubt, Uncertainty, Wonder.....come on now, scrappy. Take you a Spanish class or somethin..........