MVP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
MAN! I've been locked up 6 months and I aint the same punk ass kid I was before. I no longer talk shit and I don't need people talkin shit to me. I just wanna squash all the little bullshit beef people had with me before. So people who're willin to squash shit and stop talkin shit about me cool,u ignore me n i'l ignore u.if not then fuck you

Dec 20, 2003
What did you get locked up for Sally? You will always be a certified snitch for the rest of your miserable life. You are that punk ass kid that everyone hates, running your mouth like you've suddenly became superman. Tuck your tail , your a lying mark ass bitch, I bet your attached to the hip of the Po's now.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: ^^^^^^

C-Lo said:
who the fuck are you?i have no idea who u are. I was locked up for a VUFA
Ooooooooooooooooh......big bad C-Lo got caught with a pistol? I would assume that it was simply stolen....and not because you were a felon in possession of a firearm.

For those that don't know what VUFA means.....it's Violation of the Uniform Firearms Act.

You're still a snitch....have always been a snitch....and will always be a snitch. That's a jacket that you can't take off homie. You must have got your shit pushed in while you were locked up? LMAO!!!!!!!!

And you should watch what those little fingers of yours type......sayin' "fuck you" to me might be bad for your health because you never know when we might run into each other again!

May 17, 2002
damn c-lo looks like a straight square bear, he looks like one of them raggedy kids you see smokin a cig off school campus always wearing that same outfit cuz their mama cant afford to hit up ross for a new one.....and im sure the pistol was one of his homies dads that they thought would be cool to take out while they were gone at work and then ended up getting busted.....lol homo

C-Lo

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.soundclick.com
You're still a snitch....have always been a snitch....and will always be a snitch. That's a jacket that you can't take off homie. You must have got your shit pushed in while you were locked up? LMAO!!!!!!!!
IM NOT A FUCKIN SNITCH THERE IS NO PAPERS THAT SAY I AM A SNITCH. I TALKED TO THE FOOL I SUPPOSEDLY SNITCHED ON WHEN ALL THE SHIT WAS GOIN AROUND AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED. I NEVER SNITCHED ON NOBODY. WHEN I GOT CAUGHT UP BYMYSELF AND THEY FOUND OUT WHERE THE GUN CAME FROM I NEVER TOLD EM WHO DID THE BURGLARY WITH ME.WHEN ME AND MY BIG HOMIE GOT ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY IN KITSAP COUNTY I NEVER SNITCHED ON HIM AND I TOOK THE FALL. I DON'T FUCKING SNITCH.

And you should watch what those little fingers of yours type......sayin' "fuck you" to me might be bad for your health because you never know when we might run into each other again!
If you aint willin to leave me alone and wanna continue talkin shit about me then im sayin fuck you cause i dont respect that

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
C-Lo said:
IM NOT A FUCKIN SNITCH THERE IS NO PAPERS THAT SAY I AM A SNITCH. I TALKED TO THE FOOL I SUPPOSEDLY SNITCHED ON WHEN ALL THE SHIT WAS GOIN AROUND AND TOLD HIM WHAT HAPPENED. I NEVER SNITCHED ON NOBODY. WHEN I GOT CAUGHT UP BYMYSELF AND THEY FOUND OUT WHERE THE GUN CAME FROM I NEVER TOLD EM WHO DID THE BURGLARY WITH ME.WHEN ME AND MY BIG HOMIE GOT ARRESTED FOR ROBBERY IN KITSAP COUNTY I NEVER SNITCHED ON HIM AND I TOOK THE FALL. I DON'T FUCKING SNITCH.

If you aint willin to leave me alone and wanna continue talkin shit about me then im sayin fuck you cause i dont respect that
Yeah right.....it's a KNOWN fact that you're a snitch! We'll just wait until somebody who is more informed on the subject pops up and let's the cat out the bag. We all know there has been more than 1 incident of you talkin' to the cops and gettin' people caught up. So what if you did some other dumb shit and didn't snitch THAT TIME.....you did before....and I'm sure you would again.

And FUCK YOU.....I'll see you around (like I did before....lol....you denied being you) sooner or later and you can just say it to my face. Sound like a plan?