Mr.FAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2005
dude kinda sucks if you ask me...he should've disappeared in the early 2000s right after his 2nd album
"I came back for it like i left it nigga..try me get more than an E for effort nigga.. my shorty dont curse so she said efff her nigga..threw em out the house jazzy jeffed her nigga..,my advice get ya money cut the corny shit..my homie said keep it cummin like a horny bitch"- FABOLOUS

"money talks nigga and nobody hear ya..rims big midgets use em for a body mirror"FABOULOUS

for those sayin he doesnt have bars and isnt superior lyrically to mr fab..go downlaod his dj drama mixtape then comment hes lightyears ahaead of him

Pooka

Sicc OG
Apr 22, 2007
^^^ LOL great but LOSO is washed up...bruh aint doing shit no more. F.A.B. is just starting to reinvent him self.
I'm with a hundred and one niggas we dalmatian doggy deep
And fly with the tounge so if u feelin froggy leap
Kermit you better think before you ribbit
Don't be murdered over your song before you adlibit
I pop up like xzibit
Forget it I'm at your cribbace
Not to put no fuckin fish tanks in your civics
Fuck getting your ride pimped
u'll get hog tied whipped
Have u in da trunk curled up like fried shimp
It's been a good year maybe I should ride a blimp
Cause your boy just stay above the game
They tryna tag em, spray a brotha frame
But your shots can't reach me I'm way above your aim
Go 'head nigga, say another name
Take dis family for a joke I play the wayan brothers game
And I'm a get u sucka I've been scheming with dis Keenan
Aimin with dis Damon
I'm puttin dat major pain in
My lil man is on ya Marlon and Shawn
Lay da beef on dis noodle
Make some noodle lasagna
40 cal fettuccine tre pound pasta
You reach for dis medallion you must like italian, nigga
You only see me pushin if the drivers side
I work da s6 ever since the 5 retired
The drop top, dey say the social drive expired
So you could call a cab once your bitch fall for fab

off "you ain't got nuthin" on tha carter 3...really tho...fab washed up?

Feb 8, 2003
^^^ LOL great but LOSO is washed up...bruh aint doing shit no more. F.A.B. is just starting to reinvent him self.
He far from washed up Loso still has gas in the tank. Why niggas gotta be one sided on here why cant muthafuckas just give them both props and move on. bc they styles are totally different so honestly theres no comparision

May 8, 2008
^^^ I been saying this the whole time. Stop comparing them when this wasn't even the point of the thread. Everybody know Loso is better then F.A.B., aint no point of beating this shit into the ground...hahaha i love siccness.

Feb 8, 2003
^^^ I been saying this the whole time. Stop comparing them when this wasn't even the point of the thread. Everybody know Loso is better then F.A.B., aint no point of beating this shit into the ground...hahaha i love siccness.

You know it gotta be a competion thing on here all the time when music is being discussed. lol.

The best support would be for fans & them knock off mixtape DJs to encourage them to unite and work together bc that would help FAB mainstream career out majorly to be on a few remixes with loso and ne-yo.

May 8, 2008
You know it gotta be a competion thing on here all the time when music is being discussed. lol.

The best support would be for fans & them knock off mixtape DJs to encourage them to unite and work together bc that would help FAB mainstream career out majorly to be on a few remixes with loso and ne-yo.
To be honest, I dont know how FAB is ever gonna hit mainstream. People just have this thing about him, it's like whatever he puts out, niggas lable it garbabe before leven listening to it. I dont know how he gon be able to shake that off.

Feb 18, 2005
I'm with a hundred and one niggas we dalmatian doggy deep
And fly with the tounge so if u feelin froggy leap
Kermit you better think before you ribbit
Don't be murdered over your song before you adlibit
I pop up like xzibit
Forget it I'm at your cribbace
Not to put no fuckin fish tanks in your civics
Fuck getting your ride pimped
u'll get hog tied whipped
Have u in da trunk curled up like fried shimp
It's been a good year maybe I should ride a blimp
Cause your boy just stay above the game
They tryna tag em, spray a brotha frame
But your shots can't reach me I'm way above your aim
Go 'head nigga, say another name
Take dis family for a joke I play the wayan brothers game
And I'm a get u sucka I've been scheming with dis Keenan
Aimin with dis Damon
I'm puttin dat major pain in
My lil man is on ya Marlon and Shawn
Lay da beef on dis noodle
Make some noodle lasagna
40 cal fettuccine tre pound pasta
You reach for dis medallion you must like italian, nigga
You only see me pushin if the drivers side
I work da s6 ever since the 5 retired
The drop top, dey say the social drive expired
So you could call a cab once your bitch fall for fab

off "you ain't got nuthin" on tha carter 3...really tho...fab washed up?
best verse on the whole album

J:M

Sicc OG
Feb 4, 2004
To be honest, I dont know how FAB is ever gonna hit mainstream. People just have this thing about him, it's like whatever he puts out, niggas lable it garbabe before leven listening to it. I dont know how he gon be able to shake that off.
It's because he signed with Thizz. OH DAMN, I SAID IT.

May 8, 2008
^^^ haha u proly rite...but then again thizz aint force FAB to do anything. FAB rode the wave of hyphy, and now that that wave hit the shore he need to create his own shit.

Jan 18, 2006
actually that "ghost ride it" was the worst first video that he could have put out. That shouldnt have been his first single and to top that off it got banned from being shown. The real question is what is the hold up on his album?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I think people are just jumping to conclusions... until I hear Fabolous actually dissing Mistah FAB I aint believin shit

BUT...

if it comes down to it...

Fabolous would eat up Mistah FAB lyrically

sorry to say it... I got love for Fabby Davis... but it's the truth