Mr.FAB

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
^ damn you both stuttered

Fabulous probably just trying to make a point with the whole i'm the real "fab" ... who give a shit Fabulous is wack as fuck

through me off dude was talken about him and joe are good... what that have to do with this?

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
^ damn you both stuttered

Fabulous probably just trying to make a point with the whole i'm the real "fab" ... who give a shit Fabulous is wack as fuck

through me off dude was talken about him and joe are good... what that have to do with this?
Cuz Joe Budden has made comments about Mistah F.A.B..........

And Fabolous is capable of putting together some nice lyrics when he's trying to make songs for females...

But yeah....unless he got a diss track about Mistah F.A.B. on there...i wouldn't really think nothin of it.

Feb 16, 2006
www.thebayisback.com
LOL on the part where u have the artists description, and you have all their albums, you should add some/all of their mixtapes too. Rappers like Ya Boy only got one album, but hella mixtapes....
That's be cool if I could do that...but that would take more time than I have. Ya Boy needs to drop more albums..then that wouldnt be a problem...haha.