MR DOG'S ROUND#2 REPLY SUCKS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
I don't battle snitches and police agents. Especially niggaz that go from asking for help to niggas who go to assassinating my character.
Do something real to get a name out here and tell everybody else the police threats you been making to me.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
DO WE NEED TO POST SOME LINKS

Hilltop Hound said:
I don't battle snitches and police agents. Especially niggaz that go from asking for help to niggas who go to assassinating my character.
Do something real to get a name out here and tell everybody else the police threats you been making to me.
SNITCH?? DO WE NEED TO POST SOME PUBLIC INFO ABOUT SHON HERBERT PETERSON SINCE HE SAYS I'M A SNITCH EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT HIM IS ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB I CAN LINK YOU IF YOU WANT TO SEE FOR YOURSELF SO IF HE KEEP PUTTING THAT JACKET ON ME I WILL LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT I DUG UP ON OUR LOYAL MR. D.O.G.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: DO WE NEED TO POST SOME LINKS

YOUNG KRIME said:
SNITCH?? DO WE NEED TO POST SOME PUBLIC INFO ABOUT SHON HERBERT PETERSON SINCE HE SAYS I'M A SNITCH EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT HIM IS ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB I CAN LINK YOU IF YOU WANT TO SEE FOR YOURSELF SO IF HE KEEP PUTTING THAT JACKET ON ME I WILL LET THE WORLD SEE WHAT I DUG UP ON OUR LOYAL MR. D.O.G.
Like I said, snitch. What real nigga would study my life and then try to threaten to expose that I'm real on the net?
If you can expose I'm suppose to be a snitch, by all means do that.
If you can expose that I supposedly didn't whip your ass, expose that too.
And what real nigga threatens to call the police all the time? Real street cats keep conversation between them and 5-0 to a manditory minimum.
I could post all your pleas to help you and your threats to call the police on me but I'm BIGGER than you and don't have to resort to bitch made tactics.
So let's see, no only do we know that Felony Entertainment are haters and snitches. But now we know that they are broke snitches, and haters trying to gain exposure from Mr. D.O.G..
This will be my last response to your bullshit. And I didn't put a jacket on you. You threatened to call the police several times in public and in private. You put that jacket on yourself.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Re: DO WE NEED TO POST SOME LINKS

YOUNG KRIME said:

why are you speaking about exposing someone, either do it cuz you can, or don't cuz you can't...if dog has this giant file off not being a gangsta lets see it...for the record you did post in the forums saying you would call the police and sue bow wow records...you can't deny what you said...

SO WHAT NEXT...

IS THERE A LINK OR NOT?

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
@@BULLET AND ANYONE ELSE

YEAH I SAID IF HE CREEPS FROM OUT THE DARK WHILE I'M SLIPPIN DRUNK AGAIN ...BY DOING THAT HE PROVED HE COULDN'T GET A FAIR FIGHT WITH ME UNLESS I'M SLIPPIN AND DON'T SEE HIM COMING!!NOW LIKE I SAID BEFORE ASSAULT ME WITH OUT ME BEING ABLE TO SEE IT COMING AND YES I YOUNG KRIME WILL EAT OFF BOW WOW RECORDS SHON PETERSON OR WHO EVER ...THIS IS AMERICA (A SNITCH TELLS ON FOOLS.. I HAVE NEVER DID THAT SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE HE CAN SAY THAT ABOUT YOUNG KRIME!! IF YOU A RAPPER THEN RIDE IF NOT DO WHAT YOU DO.

Jun 20, 2002
Damn yall be on this CRAZY shit fuckin off....

if you look inside JAY-Z gift and curse album and check his thank yous you will see that at the end he said TO ALL ARTIST IN THIS GAME TO REMEMBER AT THE END OF THE DAY ITS US AGAINST THEM....Do yall understand that????? it dont look like it

TAKE IT HOW YOU FEEL

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Re: Re: DO WE NEED TO POST SOME LINKS

Bullet said:
why are you speaking about exposing someone, either do it cuz you can, or don't cuz you can't...if dog has this giant file off not being a gangsta lets see it...for the record you did post in the forums saying you would call the police and sue bow wow records...you can't deny what you said...
SO WHAT NEXT...IS THERE A LINK OR NOT?
I know you need something for your reply but he can't expose shit. You don't need him to tell you I'm not real. Remember, I named my label after Snoop, I even bang crip too. (That was a good joke by the way though)
Nigga why don't you check my file and stop trying to have somebody else do your ground work. Any rapper that has come to the Hill has seen me there.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
^^^^
i'm not looking for shit, i already have that info...when i take that, and post it with some stretched truths like you we will see what the people think...the best part of your song was another mans concept of wangsta, yet your statement of me not being a gangsta only means something to you...i don't pride myself as being a G, i don't rap about being a g.i'm a grown ass man not some high school kid with nothing to lose..that's all you cuzzin...as for gangsta shit, you don't know what dirt i do or have done cuz u aint fucked with me like that...one thing we both know though homie, neither of us got jobs (i aint had one since like 98, we both put out records that cost real money, it don't take smart mutha fucka to do the math....i do music dog, that's what i want to do, my goal isn't to fight and shoot everyday so i can end up like my folks in jail...i will end this here, cuz if i continue i won't wait to do a reply, and i'll put it all out here now, and end it with some typing... u can't pull my card on some gangsta shit, go back to my city, and the first shootings my city ever had are in press...as for killers, people like cool nutz and arjay know about or of my people...they also know we do real dirt.. what u know don't apply further than some music shit... and half of that are lies based on twisted up facts...if you want me to reply on record, then let this one go...if i have to reply to ur commentary on this there won't be another song...to be honest your last reply didn't motivate me to much to even write a reply... to me the battle was to show people i could out rap you, and in doing so i gave the people pure entertainment was enjoyable to listen to...if you look at lyrics, word play, creativity, and entertainment we know who the best rapper is....DENY THAT

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Bullet said:
one thing we both know though homie, neither of us got jobs (i aint had one since like 98, we both put out records that cost real money, it don't take smart mutha fucka to do the math....i do music dog, that's what i want to do, my goal isn't to fight and shoot everyday so i can end up like my folks in jail
See that's what you don't know. I've been having legitimate businesses for some time (Switch shop, paint shop, record company, private investments [indie truckers,etc]. etc). Plus I've worked several 9-5's. I keep jobs. That wasn't just rap. And I really do work at this music and bring home the bacon. We both can't say that. But we not on this money thing.
Bullet said:
i will end this here, cuz if i continue i won't wait to do a reply, and i'll put it all out here now, and end it with some typing... u can't pull my card
Yeah okay. That's a nice way to back out. If that's what you wanna do, then do it. Aint no love lost. And this is a battle, if you feel I pulled your card them maybe you just told on yourself.
Bullet said:
as for killers, people like cool nutz and arjay know about or of my people...they also know we do real dirt.. what u know don't apply further than some music shit... and half of that are lies based on twisted up facts...
We talking about Bullet. Fuck who you know. And we don't need no witnesses. Can you ever talk for JUST BULLET? Oh yeah, we both know the truth. So tell the people whatever, there is no need for me to say more on that.
Bullet said:
if you want me to reply on record, then let this one go...if i have to reply to ur commentary on this there won't be another song...to be honest your last reply didn't motivate me to much to even write a reply... to me the battle was to show people i could out rap you, and in doing so i gave the people pure entertainment was enjoyable to listen to...if you look at lyrics, word play, creativity, and entertainment we know who the best rapper is....DENY THAT
Just quit if that's what you want to do. Like I said in the song "I'll have yo bitch ass screaming no-contest."
I'm glad your admitting this was a sells pitch which others are mocking. You got that one on me. I got you more hits on your mp3 page and a few sells.
But as far this best this and that shit, let the people judge. It's who won the battle not who one this part of the battle and that part. Is this your way of admitting defeat?

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Hilltop Hound said:
We talking about Bullet. Fuck who you know. And we don't need no witnesses. Can you ever talk for JUST BULLET? Oh yeah, we both know the truth. So tell the people whatever, there is no need for me to say more on that.

Just quit if that's what you want to do. Like I said in the song "I'll have yo bitch ass screaming no-contest."
I'm glad your admitting this was a sells pitch which others are mocking. You got that one on me. I got you more hits on your mp3 page and a few sells.
But as far this best this and that shit, let the people judge. It's who won the battle not who one this part of the battle and that part. Is this your way of admitting defeat?
i was one of the first people on the eastside really doing dirt folks on gangsta shit.all of my people went to green hill, maple lane mission creek etc jus like you..the generartion before me got ran over by seattle cats up in crossroads all the time in the mid and late 80's...
u can't fuck me on my criminal record cuzzin, it is far more extensive than yours is...in washington...look outside of washington and i have cases pending and warrants in several states...i don't rap about shit, cuz to many people like you already do that...plus i have enjoyed speaking on women more...and u can't pull that card either...what card do ytou think you pulled some music shit...music aint gangsta shit, and any problem that ever existed was handled, without violence..as professional as possible. what you think your a man cuz you solve problems by fightening...? u can think that til some snitch starts telling for getting slapped up for taking your blunt...was the court fines, and lil probation worth the blunt??? and on some part snitch shit, whose the snitch??? it aint me DOG...who is out here trying to put me on blast, cuz i do things on the side...u saying names and all that is dry snitching is it not???

and look who is screaming no contest...HMMM ok first off if your really the king it should've been no contest...but we both know it is...i didn't see your comments but heard about how my people all voted etc...check this i have no people over here on the siccness except kalyn...you LOST OIN THE POLLS 14-5 in street level, how many votes do me and kalyn get??? and in your forum last time i checked it was 8-3..STOP MAKING EXCUSES..in my verse i said....

before i wrote the song you gave in excuse, dog tell the truth and admit your weak, admit defeat....u got me mp3 plays...check it out buddy...compare mp3 site in the past 6 weeks....it is no contest...u don't match up....the song YO DOG was number 2, sorry was number 5....they was both in the top 10 for a week...

u wanna speak about rapping...look at my song that you say has no facts...the whole song was a joke about you, cuz i was battlin you and didn't even take it serious...i had my own beat, my own concept....you are a replication of e-40, from the voice, to the slang, u are not original, u are everybody but you...i just cracked so many jokes about what i think of you and your rapping the concept was overlooked by some...but it wasn't by you...your reply song you wanted to show diversity by TAKING AWAY A PORTION OF THE E-40 SHIT...U STOLE...THE SAD PART IS THAT YOU MISSED MY WHOLE FUCKING POINT...I WASN'T JUST SAYING U STOLE FROM 40, I WAS SAYING U CLONE EVERYBODY ELSE...SO IN UR RESPONSE THAT YTOU WANT TO SAY IS UR HOT MATERIAL U TAKE THE 50 CENT BEAT...HOW ORIGINAL...THEN IN THE SONG U SAY I AINT A GANGSTA...HOW ORIGINAL...CONSIDERING 50 CENT CALLED HIS SONG WANKSTA, A NEW VERSION OF MIX A LOTS AINTSTA...

YOUR REPLY IS GREAT I SUPPOSE...U DID PROVE MY ENTIRE POINT, I JUST WASN'T REALLY FEELING THE SIMPLE, MEANING NOT COMPLEX WORDPLAY OR ORIGINALITY...YOU TOOK PARTS OF MY LIFE U KNEW OF AND OFCOURSE MADE THEM APPEAR DIFFERENTLY THAN THEY REALLY HAPPENED, BUT YOU DID GOOD ON MAKING IT BELIEVEABLE...I SUPPOOSE I MISSED THAT PART..U AND SQUEEZE PLAYING WIT A PLASTIC DICK PAINTS A GREAT PICTURE BUT IT ISN'T TO BELIEVEABLE I SUPPOSE...
IF U COUNT PUNCHLINES BRO, I HAD MORE, IF U COUNT ORIGINALITY I OBVIOUSLY HAD MORE, IF U COUNT VOTES I AGAIN HAD MORE....
THE SAD THING IS THAT YOU THINK I'M HATING CUZ I THINK THE SONG IS WEAK...THAT AINT THE CASE... I THINK THE SONG IS WEAK BECAUSE TO MAKE THE SONG U TOOK OTHER PEOPLE'S SHIT...I ALSO THINK RAP WISE I CAME WITH HOT LINES, AND COMMEDITY....YOUR SONG IS SO SLOW MEANING THE BEAT..IT LACKS ENERGY...AND WITHOT UR E-40 FLARE TO GIVE IT STYLE IT GETS BORING... IN YOUR SONG U SAID MY FIRST DISS WASN'T WORTH A RESPONSE....WHO ARE U FOOLING....MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN THINK YOU COULD COME BACK FROM BLOWS LIKE THAT...
PEOPLE FROM MY LABEL YOU SUPPOSE WILL SIDE WITH ME, THAT AINT THE CASE I DON'T RUN WITH HATERS...TODD G TOLD ME HE THOUGHT UR SHIT WAS HOT...WILL THOUGHT IS WAS COOL BUT NOT COMPARABLE TO MINE...KALYN GAVE U PROPS ON A FEW LINES, EVEN THOUGH THEY WERE ABOUT HER, JAZZ SAID THE SHIT WAS GARBAGE....J-TREY BOTH FEEL LIKE U KILLED IN THE FIRST ROUND BUT YOUR SHIT WAS COOL... I HAVE TOLD U WHAT I THINK....I WISH U WOULD'VE MADE A SONG TO THE FIRST BEAT U USED, I THINK RAP WISE U WOULD HAVE PUT FORTH A BETTER PERFORMANCE...
IF U DIDN'T THINK I MADE A HOT SONG U WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT, AND U WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND ASKING FOR OPINIONS FROM RESPECTERD PEOPLE IF YOU WEREN'T CONCERNED ABOUT WHO REALLY MADE A HOTTER SONG...

I'M HAPPY WITH WHAT I PUT FORTH, EVEN AFTER U REPLIED TO IT...AT THIS TIME IT IS 4 VERSES TO 4...REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK, EVEN IF THE PEOPLE OVERALL THINK YOU ARE WINNING IT IS NOT BY MUCH, I THOUGHT U WAS GONNA PUT ME AWAY...I GUESS IT MAY TAKE U 3 REPLIES TO DO THAT....TO ME EVEN IF IT IS CLOSE YOUR STILL LOSING AND I'M WINNING...BEFORE THIS YOU THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A CAKE WALK, AND THE PEOPLE DIDN'T THINK DIFFERTLY...U GAVE ME THE CHANCE TO SHOW PEOPLE WHAT I COULD DO...SOMETHING I SET YOU UP FOR IN THE EMAIL...YOU ARE PREDICTABLE...YOUR TEMPER MAKES U SEE THROUGH...THEREFOR IT IS A WEAKNESS....

AS TO WHAT I WILL DO NOW....WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE, U PUT FORTH ABOUT ALL YOU HAD IN THE LAST ONE, SO THIS REPLY SHOULD BE AS EASY AS TAKING SOMEBODIES CAR WHEN THEY AINT SITTING IN IT...

I HAVE A PREDICTION FOR THE FUTURE, AND AS TO YOUR NEXT MOVE...I HAVE EXPRESSED IT TO PEOPLE SO WHEN IT HAPPENS THEY CAN SAY BULLET WAS RIGHT...

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Thanks once again for breaking it down for us TADOU.

Youre entitiled to your OPINION.. no matter how off it is. Ya gotta love the inernet-- its the only way you can jump in the middle of a grown man's conversation and not get fucked up... lol..

Kalyn

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
u can't fuck me on my criminal record cuzzin, it is far more extensive than yours is...in washington...look outside of WA & i have cases pending & warrants in several states...
I'm not tryin 2 have the worst criminal record & it's not about braggin about what I got booked 4 in the past. I just said U aint street, meaning U aint no gangsta, or pimp. Your past don't make U. I've seen killas turn L7, so time does bring change. It's about now not then.
As 4 your other cases, they're all misdemeanors, tickets, & if U R lucky, maybe a C felony 4 somethin small. Stuff that could've been handled long ago but U scared 2 go sit down 4 a month or 2. But I'm not here 2 type your faults or mistakes.
u can't pull that card either...what card do you think you pulled some music shit...music aint gangsta shit, and any problem that ever existed was handled, without violence..as professional as possible. what U think your a man cuz U solve problems by fighting?
U asked if I thought I pulled your card. Like I said before, if U think YOUR card was pulled then maybe you're telling on yourself.
OK. U sat here & told the world how U was gonna smash Dubb Flexx. How professional was that? U talked anger, spread it thru the streets & then poodled up when you saw Dubb.
I aint trippin on your past, just don't talk the talk if U can't walk the walk. That's not professional, or respectable. That is Wanksta . And then why do you want to fight Shaolin Mr. Professional?
u can think that til some snitch starts telling for getting slapped up for taking your blunt...was the court fines, & lil probation worth the blunt??? & on some part snitch shit, who is out here trying to put me on blast, cuz i do things on the side, u saying names and all, that is dry snitching
It wasn't worth the blunt but it was worth the respect. C I value respect & that's the problem 2day. People R 2 protected like this internet shit so they feel they don't have 2 respect folks. Is that all U got? Me puttin someone in check 4 stealin? Yeah, put that in your reply.
As far as snitching, it would probably be dry snitching had U told me that yall were fuckin. The shit was just so damn obvious BCUZ she on here defendin U like Jesse defends Krime. Only a woman U fuckin acts like that. So I guess yall dry snitching on yourselves. Here is some advice, If U fucking her on the low, don't involve her in all your business & personal activities.
look who is screaming no contest...ok first off if your really the king it should've been no contest...but we both know it is...i didn't see your comments but heard about how my people all voted etc...check this i have no people over here on the siccness except kalyn......
Yeah U R screaming no contest. Who makes threats NOT TO RESPOND IN A BATTLE that they started?
With or without this battle I will still be up on U in this rap game. See your shit don't sell like mine, your not in demand like me, & your recognition is nowhere near mine. Even on Raptalk.net look where the interviews will be. It says Mr. D.O.G.- Washington hip hop pioneer. Then look at your name, it says Bellevue rapper.
U holding on 2 a comparison of a verse 2 a song. See I know why U chose to put up a whole song.
A. U didn't feel you could get me w/ just 1 verse.
B. And U were trying 2 make some money out of this by making a whole song.
If U R so skilled, U should've responded with 1 verse. Alot of people gave U the nod BCUZ of JUST the fact that U had a whole song. Some even gave U the nod BCUZ all these accusations of me being racist. But I'm not here trying 2 defend all that.
We all know U gave it your all. Almost everybody that knows U, said that was your best rapping ever. I even commended U on it. I still know it's not enough 2 beat me tho.
You have pulled out all the stops to try & win this. This is pure comedy. I'm not getting paid, so I'm doing it for fun. So it's not that serious that I need 2 tell folks that they shouldn't vote 4 U & why they should vote 4 me. I didn't go make 8 verses BCUZ U made 4. I didn't muster up all my affiliates 2 vote 4 me. I just came prepared & did my thing. Something U should be doing.
u got me mp3 plays...check it out buddy...compare mp3 site in the past 6 weeks....it is no contest...u don't match up....the song YO DOG was number 2, sorry was number 5....they was both in the top 10 for a week...
U have 30 songs on your MP3 page. I have less than half that & yet I still have 1,300 more hits than U. Now let's look @ your sells. Your shit is barely moving if moving (& U got national distribution), I move at least 100-200 units a month (out of the trunk). So who is really getting outdone? After all, in the end it's all about sells.
And as far as what your songs are doing on Mp3, that's funny & prove that this was a scam. My spins for The Rap Joke can't be accounted (nor do I care because I'm doin this for fun).
u wanna speak about rapping...look @ my song that u say has no facts...the whole song was a joke about U, cuz i was battlin U & didn't even take it serious...i had my own beat, my own concept....U R a replication of e-40, from the voice, 2 the slang, u R not original, u R everybody but U...i just cracked so many jokes about what i think of U & your rapping the concept was overlooked by some...your reply song U wanted 2 show diversity by TAKING AWAY A PORTION OF THE E-40 SHIT...THE SAD PART IS THAT U MISSED MY WHOLE POINT... I WAS SAYING U CLONE EVERYBODY ELSE...SO IN UR RESPONSE THAT U WANT 2 SAY IS UR HOT MATERIAL U TAKE THE 50 CENT BEAT...HOW ORIGINAL..THEN N THE SONG U SAY I AINT A GANGSTA
If U didn't take it serious what's up w/ all the campaignin & intended persuasion? What's up with trying 2 make people think I'm a racist? AND Why is this your best song ever?
U seem 2 think you're the lawmaker 4 battles but don't know shit. A battle is rhymes over beats. It doesn't matter what beat U use. You used an original beat BCUZ U R going 2 sell the song. I used someone elses beat BCUZ it was a joke in itself. But what does that matter? In the end it's about what U say not what U said it over.
By the way, this is hip hop. How many beats in hip hop have been recycled? How many people have used recycled beats in diss songs?
U DID PROVE MY ENTIRE POINT, I JUST WASN'T REALLY FEELING THE SIMPLE, MEANING NOT COMPLEX WORDPLAY OR ORIGINALITY...YOU TOOK PARTS OF MY LIFE U KNEW OF AND OFCOURSE MADE THEM APPEAR DIFFERENTLY THAN THEY REALLY HAPPENED, BUT YOU DID GOOD ON MAKING IT BELIEVEABLE...I SUPPOSE I MISSED THAT PART..U AND SQUEEZE PLAYING WIT A PLASTIC DICK PAINTS A GREAT PICTURE BUT IT ISN'T TO BELIEVEABLE...
IF U COUNT PUNCHLINES BRO, I HAD MORE, IF U COUNT ORIGINALITY I OBVIOUSLY HAD MORE
There's no universal code of excellence on styles! Styles R styles & again it's up to the judges. Not the rappers in the battle. They R judging the battle not parts of the battle.
As far as your little punchline about the plastic dick, it was funny I laughed BUT we all know that we (me & Squeeze) aren't gay.
Again, U living off a verse vs. a song. U had the upper hand this round by having the chance to respond & that wasn't enough 4 U. U had to come with a whole song. That alone says something about your confidence.
THE SAD THING IS THAT YOU THINK I'M HATING CUZ I THINK THE SONG IS WEAK...I ALSO THINK RAP WISE I CAME WITH HOT LINES, AND COMMEDITY....IN YOUR SONG U SAID MY FIRST DISS WASN'T WORTH A RESPONSE....WHO ARE U FOOLING....MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN THINK YOU COULD COME BACK FROM BLOWS LIKE THAT...
No you're hating because you know that I'm not a racist. And you're hating because you are trying to persuade other people to vote for you. You hating because you giving your general reasons why you felt you won. I gave you the song first so you wouldn't have an excuse about leaving town & not hearing it so we wouldn't have to wait weeks for yours. I also posted a poll and told people to wait & vote, you & Kalyn rushed to vote & start threads about how weak the song is. Yall aren't the judges so let the people do their thing. You didn't even give them a chance. Again, a sign of you questioning your own music and confidence.
And it wasn't that people thought I couldn't come back, it was that they were shocked that U surpassed all that bad rapping U been doing.
PEOPLE FROM MY LABEL U SUPPOSE WILL SIDE W/ME, TODD G TOLD ME HE THOUGHT UR SHIT WAS HOT...WILL THOUGHT IS WAS COOL ...KALYN GAVE U PROPS ON A FEW LINES, JAZZ SAID THE SHIT'S GARBAGE....J-TREY BOTH FEEL LIKE U KILLED IN THE FIRST ROUND ...
IF U DIDN'T THINK I MADE A HOT U WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUNNING AROUND ASKING 4 OPINIONS FROM RESPECTED PEOPLE
1. Did all your people vote for you? Alright then. that's 7 votes right there.
2. Kalyn gave no props, she was 2 busy defending U.
3. If they aren't siding w/U, why does Will ask questions of your concern?
I asked 1 person in specific what they thought of my song? They asked me 2 send them the song. I did & didn't hear back from them. I wanted 2 know what they thought. I didn't try 2 convince them 2 vote 4 me like you've been trying on every forum.
AT THIS TIME IT IS 4 VERSES TO 4...REGARDLESS OF WHAT I THINK, EVEN IF THE PEOPLE OVERALL THINK U R WINNING IT'S NOT BY MUCH, I THOUGHT U WAS GONNA PUT ME AWAY...I GUESS IT MAY TAKE U 3 REPLIES TO DO THAT....TO ME EVEN IF IT'S CLOSE YOUR STILL LOSING & I'M WINNING...I SET YOU UP
R U conceding? "Even if people think U won," that's sounds like you're admitting defeat?
AS TO WHAT I WILL DO NOW....WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE, U PUT FORTH ABOUT ALL YOU HAD IN THE LAST ONE,
Think what you must. Just put your response up. Then you could see what is still in my bag of goodies.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Kayln,with all due respect....If somebody labled me a racist on the internet,I'd serve the whole lable something terrible.I thought this whole battle was healthy until the racism shit came up.I have no reason to believe he is racist,and I think that shit was uncalled for.Call him a racist on the track(anything goes),not on the .net to get votes.Wack.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
^^^

With all due respect to you Bammer..

Mr. Dog said what he said and everyone knows it.. he can try to explain it away all he wants. He can try to downplay my loyalty but dude's never even met me.

...his hottest shit has been slandering me.. he's weak.

Kalyn