MR DOG'S ROUND#2 REPLY SUCKS....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This rapping is FUCKING GARBAGE!! The HOOK TERRIBLE….

Now I will point out a few things…

Look @ The POLLS FROM ROUND #1 U WERE MURDERED!! Even in your OWN FORUM. Now you start Round #2, IT SUCKS!!! In my reply I OBLIVATED U, UR LABEL, & UR COWARD SIDEKICK SHAOLIN…DID U RUSH YOUR REPLY OR WHAT…TALK TO ME WHEN U CAN TOP MY 1ST ROUND KNOCK OUT

HERE R SOME QUOTES YO DOG (DON’T LET THE WHITE BOY GET YA)

UR A E-40 CLONE, CLOSET RACIST, CROSSDRESSIN ON GAY SHIT.

EVEN MAC MONEY THINKS UR WEAK HE JUST DON’T SAY SHIT

NOW PICTURE DOG & SQUEEZE PLAYIN WIT A PLASTIC DICK

SHAOLIN’S RUNNIN THE SIDELINES WIT POM POM’S IN HIS KUNG FU SUIT

U BROUGHT UP KALYN U WAS DRY SNITCHING UR A SNITCH I AINT TRIPPIN

U NAMED UR LABEL AFTER SNOOP (BOW WOW) U EVEN BANG CRIP 2 (CUZ)

PULL THE TAMPAX STRING OUT AND U CAN HOE 4 ME

U CAN ELECT 2 FIGHT, I’LL REDIRECT THE KNIFE, BE THANKFUL THIS ROUND U DIDN’T BET UR LIFE

U BEEN RAPPIN 6 YEARS & U AINT CHANGING SHIT…..

Shit look at my hook…

YO DOG common, LOOK @ THE WHITE BOY HIT YA
YO DOG, LOOK @ THE WHITE BOY KICK YA
YO DOG LOOK @ THE WHITE BOY GET YA
BOW WOW WOW STAY OUT THE GAME IT DON’T FIT YA

DO I REALLY NEED TO REPLY & MURDER U IN ROUND #2??? U AINT EVEN TOPPED MY FIRST RESPONSE…

GO BACK TO THE STUDIO AND REDO IT, AT LEAST MAKE THIS INTERESTING….

BULLET
THE BETTER RAPPER OF THE 2

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
i will have kalyn forward it to you for him just be fair...

but for the record dogs first round 1 verse is on him, i can't help i chose to do a song...he chose to the verse....

dog should have been a man and said to u himself

Nov 8, 2002
Bullet said:
i will have kalyn forward it to you for him just be fair...

but for the record dogs first round 1 verse is on him, i can't help i chose to do a song...he chose to the verse....

dog should have been a man and said to u himself
???said to me what? Bullet I'm down to listen to yall's verse's and vote but don't pull me into this beef quarrel yall got goin on.....don't bounce off me for a clown......I'm not into dissin folks who are out here strugglin and hustlin to shine........no hate toward either one of you......both of yall: "Do the damn thang!"

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
I would have to say that D.O.G choosing the Wanksta beat was a good idea. The hook to me is dope, and it seems as though he is speaking on some deep topics. I think that both of you have made some good sounds, but when is one of you going to go for the jugular. This is getting interesting. I think that now that we have 2 full songs, that we will get to the bottom of this now. I don't think that Round 1 really matters, because you have 4 verses against 1. I think since we have 2 full songs, now the real story begins.

Oct 21, 2002
i agree with nutz....round one is like when you have a freestyle battle and one cat won't pass the mic...now that dog done .aid a full song i think we will see who really brings it on the next one...and if neone thinks i'm gonna sit on the bench they trippin...Bullet's rappin on "yo dog" is heat, but how long can the white buffalo maintain the temperature

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
yea lets forget round 1, since dog lost in the polls 61-31 overall but its cool, round 2 is underway...i will do it one more time for the doubters, and move on...

look at shaolin cry...don't get me started i will have 10 verses in one song clowning every aspect of your being...don't give me props, u been hating til now so hate on....

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ Bullet
If you are going to talk about being fair, how can you measure 1 verse against a whole song. It's like the poll votes. You got 16 bars vs. 64 bars. I hope that you would win, when you look at it like that. Now we have 2 songs, and now we can see who is the hottest, and most skilled artist. Full song vs. Full song=fair battle.
1 verse vs. Full song=unfair battle. We are in full swing now, and we shall get to the bottom of who will be the King of Wash. Let the games begin.

Nov 8, 2002
For real Bullet I think you are a tight artist and I wouldn't mind workin with you in the future on a track or two so you can't say I'm hatin or pickin sides here but you truly do have to look at it for what it is and it wasn't fair I think if D.O.G would have known from the beginning he needed a full song then that is what he would have givin you! Thare should have been some kind of format to follow from the beginning.........

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
It was Dog's decision to start the battle with one verse... thats all he presented.

Should Bullet have put together just one verse? Not in my opinion.

Now there are two full songs.. it will be interesting to see what comes next..

:devious:

KALYN

Jul 30, 2002
Flawda
www.TLoctheBoss.com
I'm coming in with not much knowledge of either rapper, and normally I don't like hiphop battles, because if someone really has beef with someone else, that's what the streets are for. And I ain't trying to hear no, keep in the music and stop the violence. If you rap about gangbanging and killing and all this shit, do you...I've made a diss tracc before, it was to a gang of flause mutha fuccaz, and I'll be damned if I didn't run up on everyone them bitch ass snitches...That's my piece on this battle bullshit...

But musicly, I could understand if yous don't live near each other and it's just a lil friendly game of freeze tag, boom bam, I captured your flag type shit...N for that I'll give my thoughts on the actual battle...

"Round 1" Bullet, I like them songs you got on your site, and straight up that diss song is the worst joint on the site...wasn't feelin' it at all...Mr. Dogs, I haven't heard much from this cat, but I liked the way the short diss flowed, fucc how long it is, I'd give it up to Mr. Dog for that round...That's my word...Holla at me...

T-Loc
Gangsta Island Records!

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
ok i see everyones point, so what were saying now, is that i should do one verse to reply to his song because if i don't u have another backdoor to run through....

i was gonna post one verse, and everyone was like naw post the whole thing...i knew people was gonna say this shit...

it didn't take 64 lines to ruin his 16 lines...in truth this battle shouldn't be close, dog claims to be the king, and the best label...i'm just the white guy from bellevue who didn't stand a chance...IN REALITY THE POLLS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN CLOSE IF SOMEONE IS WHAT THEY SAY THEY IS...

cool nutz, this is how it will be, u bring the terms, of the battle, then i will reply, i'm tired of excuses... i know what concept will end this, i just want it guarenteed what form it needs to be in. a song a verse, 3 verses no more...3 verses and a hook....U TELL ME...

oh also is there anything i can't say???? i guess i should ask now...i did remember one thing thing being off limits but somebody else did it, so i see no reason why i can't...

hit me on email....

@ Tadou...what the fuck does time have to do with my reply...i don't have a studio, or a producer at my disposal...seeing that dog has those things his should post faster...also he posted his shit right before christmas, what studio is open around then...for me to go reply in...i was out of town with no beats when he just replied this time... i just got back, the first thing i did was meet with a producer....also dog, had how many days waiting for my reply to begin his....stop trying to paint pictures of shit, that aint there to be seen...

Nov 8, 2002
@Bullet I feel you but thare should have been some sort of organization 16 bars vs. 16 bars or song vs. song.........but oh well thare wasn't.......whare can I peep your verse for round 2?

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ Young Krime

It's funny that the best thing that somebody could say about me is about my glasses. Are you niggaz really trying that hard to make a name for yourself that bad? Are you niggaz really triyng that hard to sell some records, that you bring niggaz into shit that don't have anything do with this internet shit? I do this rap shit for real, and leave this internet shit to niggaz that need hits on they MP3 page. Get a name for yourself, and then come at niggaz. I can't help the fact that D.O.G kicked your ass, and you guys are still mad about it. How is a nigga that I don't even know gonna get on here with my name in his mouth? Nigga, quit bein jealous and put your record company on the map. Stop trying to use other niggaz names to sell records. And you niggaz could never check a nigga that does this shit for real. Jus Family Records is more then a website, and an MP3 page. We are more then some mad ass niggaz sittin at home lookin for a way to get publicity. Are you mad about the albums? Are you mad about the wrapped trucks? Or are you just mad because niggaz don't give you the same respect they give a nigga? I seen niggaz come, and I seen niggaz go. Do you really think because D.O.G and Bullet are battling, that this will get you some fame? Keep it real nigga, and let all of this BITCH shit go. Don't bring other niggaz into your problems with another nigga, that you really don't want to handle. You and that nigga are in the same city, and all you do is talk shit on the internet. I'm just letting you know that I'm not going to entertain any of these internet battles homie. This shit ain't making me no money, and it sure won't get me any fame. Me battling you, AWOL, or your girfriend, wouldn't help me in the least bit pimp. People would ask me "Who are these people that you are talking about, do they even have records out?" Think about it nigga. I'm just gonna talk to you like a man would do, and hope that you check yourself nigga. This shit looks real tacky. You niggaz ain't the first niggaz to put my name in a song, and damn sure won't be the last. Don't hate, congratulate. It's funny how niggaz go from askin a nigga to fuck with them, to trying to get some fame off a nigga name. Real niggaz do real things. Get some money, and get some class about yourself. If you need some help, I will give you the game on how the run a record company. It'll just cost you the very low price of $19.99.

@ Bullet

I am not investing anymore time into this battle. I already posted your song for you, and that was my contribution to the battle. Keep my name out of any songs that you might be making. We also need to handle that other shit as well. Get at me when you get a chance. I'm not the deciding factor for this battle, the public is.

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
damm?:>$%%^5

THATS ALL !!! man you got served lyrically so do what jus fam does best i guess????THIS IS COMPETETION YOU IN THE GAME RIGHT???AND WE DID THIS SO WE DON'T HAVE TO ARGUE ON LINE IF YALL WANNA KNOW HOW WE DO IT GO TO www.felony.net AND LIKE YOU SAID YALL DON'T FUCK WITH FELONY ENTERTAINMENT SO WHY EXPECT TO GET TREATED ROYAL NIGGA WE MAJOR.

Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
@ YOung Krime

If you have something to say to me, send your number to me, and I will call you. All of this internet shit is for suckaz. Send a number so we can holler. Or is it cool to have E-Dawg call you with me on the 3 way. You aren't hurting my feelings with that song. This isn't a competition. You are a an AAU team, and we are in the NBA. Quit trying to gain fame off another niggaz name. Just send a number, and I will drop you a line. That's all that really needs to be said. And if you were major, you wouldn't need to use my name to gain some fans.