Movies you hated that everyone else seems to love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
Burn after reading was a flop. But i found the dialogue in No Country compelling, i thought it was perfect thru 90% of the movie. The only dialogue that fell flat was Tommy Lee Jones' character explaining his dreams at the end. And was ur beef with the ending not showing Moss getting killed?

To this day i still am wondering what Woody Harrelson's character meant when he says that he counted the floors from the outside of the building, and noticed there was one less inside the building. (maybe he counts 13 and there are only 12 on the inside? something to do with bad luck?)

overrated movie for me is Wedding Crashers, i hate that movie with a fucking passion. Ok great, we get it, a "bad-mouth" granny and a weird faggy brother. Real funny. It was a stupid love story, and of course it was barely held together by the 4 funny lines Vince Vaughn had and a predictable Will Ferrell cameo.
DubbC tommy lee jones' speech at the end was a very important part of the movie. During that speech he reveals that the movie is a metaphor for growing violence. Im kinda in a hurry to explain cuz im busy right now but the way I interpreted is he retired from being a sheriff because he couldn't comprehend the sort of violence and non-sensical killings that javir bardom's character were committing. Remember him talkin about how his mentor used to capture criminals without a pistol?

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
DubbC tommy lee jones' speech at the end was a very important part of the movie. During that speech he reveals that the movie is a metaphor for growing violence. Im kinda in a hurry to explain cuz im busy right now but the way I interpreted is he retired from being a sheriff because he couldn't comprehend the sort of violence and non-sensical killings that javir bardom's character were committing. Remember him talkin about how his mentor used to capture criminals without a pistol?
Oh yeah im not saying it wasnt important, i get why he was explaining that, he opened the movie with that monologue and then ended it with one, wrapping up his feelings for the current times. My point is that what he was saying was lost at that point, that it didnt achieve the dramatic feeling it was supposed to. It was a good point to end the movie at, but the movie had already peaked and dropped, and him saying that then didnt pack the punch it was supposed to.

Jan 9, 2009
The X Files: I Want to Believe (2008) = prolly the worst movie ive ever seen in a theater..i mean i know ive seen worse but considering how bad this movie was compared to the first x files movie... and all the material at their disposal from the show.. this movie was epic fail.