Movies you hated that everyone else seems to love...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Apocalypto - Hated it
i hated it , i hate the implications of it too that the new world was going to be saved by the catholic church also that fact that every mayan knew of pyramids (the city of stone they described in the movie)and in the movie the main character was ignorant to the fact of there existance , theres pyramids all over that area !

Apr 25, 2002
i loved burn after reading

not too many movies i can name , i don't like horror movies maybe..........any transformer movie,x-men movie i just dont like too many movies so its all one big lump of shit i dont want to remmber

Nov 20, 2005
titanic
armaggedon
talladegga nights
donnie darko
damn near any horror movie you can think of.
the second punisher
the watchmen
borat
gang related

~k.

Dec 9, 2005
No Country For Old Men

I dunno. I'm not much of a movie buff, and I especially hate movies that don't have 'happy endings'

Me like happy endings.

Nov 20, 2005
did people love "gang related"?
I saw it, and only kinda, sorta liked it. but nothing I would jump on if it were ondemand or cable
it is on ondemand right now.

It was only a hit cause Pac was in the motherfucker, but in reality the movie was boring as fuck.
EXACTLY, just becuase 2pac was in it does not make it a good movie.

~k.

Jan 18, 2006
i remember someone had the nerve to say Gridlockd was better then Bullet, fuck outta here with that shit. Gang Related was ok. Bullet was his best movie besides Juice imo