Movies that you think suck, but everyone else likes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
Argo, The Town - don't see why people like Affleck so much
Kick Ass - Nic Cage's over acting was complete shit when he was getting burned and the rest of it just annoyed me, baffled as to why there's going to be a part 2.
Statham movies are starting to get tiresome - same plot in every movie (drives a car and does some bootleg karate)

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Pulp Fiction...and just about any Tarintino movie. Is it just me or does his movies remind you of that episode of The Simpsons where Homer gets to direct his own action movie, The Vindicator?

Last edited:

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
There's something very cheesy about Tarantino movies to me. I haven't seen them all and haven't been able to sit all the way through pulp fiction without turning it off but I'm not really feelin his movies. Inglorious Basterds would actually be pretty legit to me though were it not for Brad Pitt's character/his acting

Props: T.C and BO$$

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
There's something very cheesy about Tarantino movies to me. I haven't seen them all and haven't been able to sit all the way through pulp fiction without turning it off but I'm not really feelin his movies. Inglorious Basterds would actually be pretty legit to me though were it not for Brad Pitt's character/his acting
Yeah, his movies are hella cheesy. Pulp Fiction looked like a 90 min long Mad TV skit with the jokes edited out and replaced by random cokehead ramblings. That dude has to be a drug user. And I'm not talking weed; he's in Deebo's chicken coup on the regular.

Props: Coach E. No
May 16, 2002
Yeah, his movies are hella cheesy. Pulp Fiction looked like a 90 min long Mad TV skit with the jokes edited out and replaced by random cokehead ramblings. That dude has to be a drug user. And I'm not talking weed; he's in Deebo's chicken coup on the regular.

I think some of the funniest / clever / smart ass lines / discussions are in Tarantino movies.

Pulp Fiction was a classic but everything since then more or less sucks.
What? The Grindhouse movies? Django Unchained? Jackie Brown? Kill Bill (both)? Inglorious Bastards?

Really Breh?

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
step brothers.
the other day a few of my boys were cracking up sharing lines from it and i remember'd i had to put it in this thread. i fuckin hate that movie and pretty much will ferrel in a lead role except for old school

Props: WT SAVAGE
May 9, 2002
yall really put the town, scarface, training day and the dark knight in here. #notsureiftrolling
The Town was decent, but i dont know if it belongs in the "everyone likes" category.

Scarface is pretty comical to be honest. Its a "cult" movie, so if that means "everyone", than fuck it. I think it lightweight sucks personally.

Training Day was a popular one...but i never liked it . Sorry, but square as Denzel didnt "sell" the fact that he was a gangbangin' corrupt cop. Just wasnt buying it. Only thing that movie is worth a damn for is the Eva Mendez titty shot. Ethan Hawke sucks too.

Dark Knight holds weight, simply because it was widely and critically acclaimed. Great movie by the way but you take away Heath Ledgers performance, and its average at best IMHO. He made that movie.

Props: erry