MOVIES THAT LOOK HELLA CLEAN IN HD...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
shit, when did Jackie Brown come out on Blu? its not out in the US. ive been waiting for that and Pulp Fiction to come out on blu ray

those are two of my favorite movies of all time
both of these movies are on blu-ray

I find that, for some reason, the older movies in blu-ray are the absolute best quality. I'm not exactly sure why, but it might have something to do with less CGI in the older ones......also, every Arnold Schwarzenegger blu-ray I have seen is pretty much perfect quality.....

Jul 27, 2009
both of these movies are on blu-ray

I find that, for some reason, the older movies in blu-ray are the absolute best quality. I'm not exactly sure why, but it might have something to do with less CGI in the older ones......also, every Arnold Schwarzenegger blu-ray I have seen is pretty much perfect quality.....
must be in Canada only because ive never seen them here in the states

Feb 6, 2009
oh yeah The Spirit gots amazing video quality. thats the type of movie that you play when you wanna show off your hdtv

and when you cop Gangs Of New York, make sure you get the Remastered one becuase there's two versions out and the regular one has shitty quality

the one you wanna get looks like this

the one to avoid is this one

just got it on amazon 12.99
http://www.amazon.com/Gangs-New-Yor...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1281948106&sr=8-1

and this haha, wanna see how it looks on bluray
http://www.amazon.com/Friday-Direct...ef=sr_1_1?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1281948147&sr=1-1

Jul 27, 2009
I havent seen that on blu but i have no doubts that it looks epic. just imagine that D-Day scene. it blew my mind on dvd, just imagine how crispy that vid will look in hd

Jun 5, 2004
GOT THAT GANGS OF NEW YORK... SHIT IS FUCKIN DOPE RIGHT NOW. I THINK IMA GET GLADIATOR NEXT. I GOT THE DEVILS REJECTS BLU-RAY FROM NETFLIX BUT SHIT WONT PLAY FOR SOME REASON. BUT GOT A BUNCH OF SOPRANO'S DISCS, SHIT IS TIGHT TO WATCH AGAIN ON BLU-RAY

COPPED A NEW TV, I HIGHLY RECCOMEND GETTIN A LED TV. THIS ONE WAS $750. PICTURE IS SO CRISP ON THIS ONE. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vizio-M420NV/13904836
^IF ANYBODY KNOWS THE CODE TO THAT TV FOR AN RCA UNIVERSAL REMOTE PLEASE TELL ME.

Aug 23, 2002
I Fuckin hate it when blu ray movies are in 2.40:1 instead of 1.78:1

vs.

I don't know why but its fuckin annoying to me. I have a widescreen T.V. for a fuckin reason and do not want to see black bars any fuckin more. lol

Jul 27, 2009
Not old but terminator salvation looks dope on blu ray as well as T2
yeah the Skynet edition is the good one, from what i heard the first Blu Ray release of T2 was horrible

I Fuckin hate it when blu ray movies are in 2.40:1 instead of 1.78:1

I don't know why but its fuckin annoying to me. I have a widescreen T.V. for a fuckin reason and do not want to see black bars any fuckin more. lol
that's the same thing with my brother. everytime i buy a blu ray he be telling me to make sure its 1.78:1, im like chill out, breh i dont care about that.

Jul 27, 2009
I know that when Inception comes out, that movie is gonna have perfect quality!!!

i was checking out Street Kings, and that movie looks pretty good on Blu Ray

anyone know how Heat looks on Blu? im gonna buy that sometime this week

Oct 30, 2006
Anything Pixar looks good in Blu-Ray

Say what you want about Speed Racer and how good it was, it looks amazing in Blu Ray.

Sin City also looks really good because of the style.

Both Transformers are top notch, Watchmen, Star Trek (2009), Blade Runner all look good too.