Most Underrated Rapper Award.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
Tim said:

You are the dumbass. PRIORITY is responsible for the album being pushed bacc. It was completed LAST YEAR and was never released by priority. It eventually was leaked and showed up on the internet. So he was forced to go bacc into the studio to redo the album. Don't speak on shit you don't know.
lol at pic....relax buddy...i got from different sources....sorry and thanks for filling me in

Apr 26, 2002
CPO-Boss Hog
Kokane (as a rapper)
First Degree The DE
K-Rino
Pharoah (of Street Military)
Rockness Monstah (of Heltah Skeltah)
Madlib
Chopah (of Triple Beam)
T-Nutty
Suga Free
P-Folks
Gangsta Dre

By the way...Baby S is wack as fuck on his album. Tight production thou but pleaze he'z not the Don, ghetto or gangsta like he pretends in every second verse...
B-Legit is not underrated in my opinion...

May 3, 2002
Tech N9NE.
He's the most talented rapper I've heard. He can rap fast, "backward," tongue twisters, and inward. He needs to get on record books.

If you weren't being sarcastic: Chilee Powdah's from Richmond (or Concord [or somewhere in Napa Valley.])

May 11, 2002
KOKANE- Koke is one of my favorite artists. Ever since "Funk Upon A Rhyme" was released in 1994 on Ruthless. Then I picked up "Addictive Hip Hop Muzic". Kokane should be recognized as a pioneer and the top MC in the west coast.

MC REN- It's Mc Ren, he has tight lyrics and tight flow. He has always been underrated. Mc Ren will never get the respect he deserves.

ABOVE THE LAW- ATL made the G funk sound that the west uses to this date. Big Hutch aka Cold 187um is a briliant producer and MC. Above the law has and will always be underrated. I can't figure it out to this date that ATL would be slept on. ITS A DAMN SHAME.

Others:
The Coup
Baby S-Baby does bring heat
Brotha Lynch Hung
X-Raided
Sicx
Fig Naytion
COS
Loki
Zagg
First Degree The DE