Most successful bay area artist (Currently Active)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Ugh the old past time w/ the backroom poker games. I played in a couple back in 2008 then they turned it into this yuppie ass bar. Actually out of town trim love the yuppie bar so it's good.

I miss the Past time tho. Go down there and get hella hammed and play pool on the slanted table til they kick you out
Like 7-8 years ago, me and my homie spent like $300 bucks in the pastime drinkin flaming Dr. Peppers and then karaoked "knockin on heavens door" with Warriors announcer Jim Barnett...

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
His chick lived in benicia at the time. It was off the hook. I talked to him about a few years ago at a warrior season ticket holder event, he said he remembered but he was prolly just sayin that to humour me...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I think the common trend of current rappers independent wise thats making it: consistent touring and live shows

Either that, or capitalized off the internet model. The rest are on that dinosaur business plan

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
I think the common trend of current rappers independent wise thats making it: consistent touring and live shows

Either that, or capitalized off the internet model. The rest our on that dinosaur plan

well, youre either touring / doing live shows, selling a SHITLOAD of albums/merchandise, or you are a member of Xtraplan and/or the Illuminati Inner Circle

those are the only way to make it in the bay

unless you are constantly beefing with another rapper or you can sell drugs and piggyback on the careers of others....seems to work for some

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
last 10 years average income $500,000 give or take a few thow wow not bad considering i have not dropped album in 5 years
Thats great what are your biggest earners ????? CD's , videos , etc - Also what was $$ situation in the early years ? I'd probably say you had much different advice then the up & comers now - it was just a different scene . maybe not . ?? You've been around how has earning as a " rapper " changed in the bay . ?