most slept on album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 13, 2004
i honestly believ it is sicx - dead for life, my fave album ever, everyone hates on the old school beats but the lyrical content is on pacs level, it is an amazing album, pick it up if you havnt heard it.

name some others or argue with me or sumthin, im bored

Oct 23, 2004
Dubee aka Sugawolf's Turf Matic was hella slept on. Jay Tee's Cold Peice Of Work is still being slept on. Tha Free Agent's was slept on 4 bout a minute.(young dru, b12,jay tee)

Sep 13, 2004
come closer, come closer, come look inside a nigga head, dead for life there aint no reason for me to think twice,look for that gat but i just cant find it, fucc it never mind it, and since im devil blinded i plot me another way to end this shit, if my gat cant do it i guess i gotta role through it, look to that mirror and i think of the pain, voices from a devil and it drove a nigga insane, now im all up in that 40 ouncer, thinkin about my gat i heard my 44 callin up on me from the back, kicked in the door with that manson mind, if my bloods on the wall all i can say is its about time, lookin up from my grave sight, first scene from a mutha fucca dead for life, what do i see, my baby momma suckin upon another dick,he fuccin my bitch cause my death made my women rich, she never really gave a fuck, and when my check came through guess who got that first buck, ashes to ashes and dust to more dust, who woulda thought that my babys mom was a crook, and as for my son, my little young ones got nothin to eat cause his moms always in the street, poor little og, and im thinkin to myself he never really got to know me, lookin up from my grave sight, first scene from a mutha fucca dead for life, what do i see, moms finna choke from the smoke she be blowin, them wasted years but not knowin that no matter what, whatever happen let it happen, but after what that pipe would say, thats when them tears start flowin, and the years start growin short, yo , the fear of her layin right next to me, and upon that note, that one little rock get lit up, hit up and toke that shit up, too much it take me to let that blast last, but she spliff to fast,how come moms wont get up, is it cause that lip went dead up, by too much cut open that stuff that she cant even sit up, fed up in her own cloths cause she smoked to bones, momma gone drama on but then no one knows, what she done been through, what she got herself up into, in the past made her blast up, must of been rough, crack monsta aint nothin nice, thats what i see layin hella deep, that nigga dead for life, (long pause with just the beat) , and as they say, life after death, little angels with wings comin down to take you up to yur maker, seein all them people you missed, hearin bout them good things and what that futere brings, but what i see aint nothin like they told me, aint no god in sight and no shining light, and my dead daddy still in the box, cold as a mutha fucc, and still moldin like a mutha fucc, and to think we believed in that shit, heaven ainth nothin but a kasket, and bout that devil, that so called devil, hes nothin but a man with his hand on that shovel, and all those sundays dressed in my best church cloths, them shoes always hurtin my toes, and now im dead, as life goes on untill they die, goes on untill they lie inside that grave with me, maybe if we all wish hard enough all that stuff about god might come true, cause if not we finnally gonna lay up in that grave, aint no chance to change yur ways, dead for life.

i may have messed up a few things, if so tell me what it should say and ill edit it. but this song is heated as fucc and no one bumps it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Opio-triangulation station

PSD-you aint heard of me

Vordul Mega-revolution of yung havoks

The Last Emperor-music,magic,myth

Outerspace-blood and ashes

some shit i have been bumpin lately that i dont hear nearly enough ppl givin props to...i could go on forever though

Feb 5, 2005
DEVIN - THE DUDE
DEVIN - TO THE XTREME

BIG LURCH - ITS ALL BAD

NEFARIOUS ( X-RAIDED ) SPEAK OF THE DEVIL

D-DUBB - MR SIMPSON

RED HEAD STEVE - REDRUM

-GEEzUz

May 11, 2002
reppin_the_509 said:
i honestly believ it is sicx - dead for life, my fave album ever, everyone hates on the old school beats but the lyrical content is on pacs level, it is an amazing album, pick it up if you havnt heard it.

name some others or argue with me or sumthin, im bored
Sicx "Dead 4 Life" was a tight album. I was feeling "ITWCT" a little bit more. I thought the production and Lyrical Content was a step up.

E-Moe produced most of "Dead 4 Life". The title track Dead 4 Life was the tightest track on that Cd and one of the tighest Sicx songs to date. Thats a real deep song.

Other slept on LP's:

Kokane "Funk Upon A Rhyme"
Tab & Da Villon "Do Or Die"
Menajahtwa "Cha-Licious"
Steffon "Trippin Wit No Luggage"
PSD "Bread Head'
Damn........There Is Too Many To Name

Apr 20, 2005
Slept on albums = either no ones ever heard of the artist OR the album is just str8 Garbage.

There is nobody thats REALLY tight, that is not selling records whether your on an independant level or not.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
^^^are you serious??? are you trying to say that nobody underground is tight? hahahahahaha...guess mainstream artists are just grown on farms,they dont start in the underground right??

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
8FIVE8 said:
Slept on albums = either no ones ever heard of the artist OR the album is just str8 Garbage.

There is nobody thats REALLY tight, that is not selling records whether your on an independant level or not.

Dec 25, 2003
Here are the some of the most slept on albums of history that all yall need to get:

The Game: Untold Story (CD+DVD)
Xzibit: Weapons of Mass Destruction
Esham: A-1 Yola
Young Lay: Black N Dangerous
Kali's Finest: Spread Your Hustle: International & new double album came out thats I needed to get...
Halfbreed: Kontamination
Dice: Theneighborhoodshittalkka & Black Monday
Mastamind: Themindzi & Streetvalu (been dyin to get dat!)
B. Down: Rap Tactics
Natas: WWW.com & Multikillionaire: The Devil's Contract
Green Eyes: High Blood Pressure
Whoridas: Whoridin & High Times
Dosia
Big Mike: Hard to Hit
Lavel: Nutty
San Quinn: Live N Direct
Messy Marv: Messy Situations
RBL Posse: Ruthless By Law
Dyno: Engrave these words to my stone
Pizzo: Heated Calhoun
Yo Lynch: Lynchland

Apr 20, 2005
SiccFucc said:
^^^are you serious??? are you trying to say that nobody underground is tight? hahahahahaha...guess mainstream artists are just grown on farms,they dont start in the underground right??

Your right about almost every MC starting from the underground, but to STAY underground is a different thing. There has to be a better reason than not wanting to sellout. Dont get me wrong, there are independant MC's/producers out there that might be living comfortable but I really doubt that there are that many. I wouldnt be surprised if there were under 10. I cant think of any independant label i would sign with if I was tight. If I had to pick it would probably be TVT.

Dec 25, 2003
Fa reel tho I had to really admit that "THE MOST SLEPT ON RAP/HIP-HOP ALBUM OF ALL ALL TIME" really really goes to:

WHO IS MIKE JONES???

ALL HANDS DOWN & END THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW CUZ I GOT THE WINNER!!!