Most pain you ever felt...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2002
Does anyone else get really thirsty when they take a hard impact or get really fucked up by something? Last time it happened I was working in the crawl space in the wall on the second floor of a building and stepped off the walking boards. I fell through the ceiling about 20 feet onto some stairs. I stumbled onto my feet, punched through the wall (lucky I missed the studs, I would have felt stupid breaking my hand after that), and yelled at someone to run and get me a glass of water.

Sep 28, 2002
hhahahahhahah,

BYSTANDER: sumone call and ambulance?
Bystander2: Are you ok,sir?
Timstheman415 :NO!! GETMEAGLASSOFWATERNOW!

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
MeloTrauma said:
Hey for real, I did the same thing a few times in the begining, like back in 98. I could of sworn I was having a heartattck, so I drove to the ER and they were like, theyre aint shit wrong with you. Shit happened again the next day and I went back, they were like what the fuck you doing here? We just cleared you, youre healthy. So they said I have anxiety or panic disorder. I aint buying it.

So it happenes pretty much daily and I just have to avoid the pain, Im mean shit if the docs cant find nothing physically wrong, what else can I do?
I guess you should pray to God to heal ya.