Most pain you ever felt...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 13, 2004
- I got stabbed 7 times.
- Rowter Saw flew and chopped the left side of my head.
- My head hit the edge of wall (another line).
- Right side of my forhead is caved in (car crash).
- Back of my head is caved in (another car crash).
- 2 broken knee caps.
- Got struck by lightning twice (1st grade).

My luck is just fucked up.

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
DAMN! Do you even look normal? The most pain I ever felt was getting a nail stuck between my big toe and the other toe. And I fell down the stairs at my apartment but I dont remember that pain.

Jun 27, 2002
fa real....damn.

most pain i ever felt....loosing the 10 sack that i walked 10 blocks in the rain for

running OUT of drugs when the strippers arrive....

the roach i sucked up back in 95 tryin to get the last hit

one word.....JAIL

finding out my lady had just slept with the entire football team of the high school that day..she told me after i went down on her

one word " herpes"

Passing 32 gallstones in 18 minutes

Sewing up a gunshot wound with fishing line and a rusty nail....back in Vietnam

No lighter, no matches, no stove, no papers, no pipes, it raining, no liquor store....no fire....1/2 an ounce of Northern lights

the day i heard the words "On the count of Aggravated Assualt with a Deadly weapon We the jury find the defendant gulty as charged"

getting to the liquor store at 2:05am on a payday friday

RIX

Sicc OG
Dec 6, 2002
GETTIN SHOT IN THA NECK BY A BB GUN
TWISTIN MY ANKLE
N FLIPPIN OVER MY BIKE BAC IN LIKE 95... I SLID ON CONCRETE FO LIKE 15 FEET FUCKED UP MY KNEES N HANDS N EVERYTHING DAMN NEAR...

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i have broke my clavicle (collar bone) twice,supposed to be one of those most painful bone breaks

then there was this one time i got my dick caught in a mouse trap....but i dont want to talk about that....

Feb 14, 2004
when i woke up in a hospitol with a tube up my pee-hole and a broken collarbone.

when my dad thru one of his trophies at me when i was like 8 (he meant for it to hit my mother, but his drunkness made it hit me instead :cool:)

getting 12 stitches under my pinky toe (that shit hurt!)

mo-x

Sicc OG
May 4, 2002
www.unknownterritoryrecords.com
Top 3 In Order:

1. I woke up one morning to the most intense back pain I had ever fealt. I literally could not move, it was so excrutiating that I layed up in bed for hours until it suddenly went away.

2. Having a bullet rip the flesh out of your leg and the area gets infected.

3. Mighty Might dropped into my shoe and blew off another piece of flesh.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
There's a couple.

When I get air pockets in my right lung, and I have no choice but to take a deep breath and feel like somebody is rippin' the lung right outta my fuckin chest.

I had a bubble in my stomach that was so intense, the doctor thought my appendix had ruptured until they x-rayed my stomach. They pumped me full of morphine and everything...I had to be taken around by wheelchair the pain was so fucking intense. That was the first pain that made me shed tears in years, shit was terrible.

My cousin stabbed me in 8th grade with an envelope opener but I didn't feel it that much...

Oct 13, 2004
big D said:
well?? which was the worst pain you ever felt? Dude who started thread.
I'd say the fucking lightning
I'm fast and loud as fuck from these lightning bolts. Out of nowhere I get a boost of fucking energy. So i just go outside and hit a fucking punching bag.

I threw rocks at clouds a gang of times before. from 1st grade, all the way to 7th.

When mortal kombat came out, fuck that, I stopped going to the arcades.

Apr 25, 2002
Sydal said:
There's a couple.
I had a bubble in my stomach that was so intense, the doctor thought my appendix had ruptured until they x-rayed my stomach. They pumped me full of morphine and everything...I had to be taken around by wheelchair the pain was so fucking intense. That was the first pain that made me shed tears in years, shit was terrible.
Damn, Id hate to smell that fart

Apr 25, 2002
mustynutz said:
fa real....damn.
Passing 32 gallstones in 18 minutes
Seriously, this is the worse pain Ive ever felt in my life. When gallstones get stuck in the bile duct thats when you have a gallbladder attack. The first time I ever had one I was in mid-sentence helping a customer at work and as soon as it hit me I yelled out and collapsed to the floor. The customer though I was having a heartattack. They say it feels worse than childbirth. I finally had my gallbladder removed after numerous attacks.