Most Lyrical Out Of Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
^^and it wasnt directed at just you... cats just need to stop with the bullshitin... grow up and focus on what needs to be focused on... now i aint sayin no one is immature... im sayin exchanging beef like that over the internet is actin waaaayyyy too young... specially for two grown ass motha fuckas

pz

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
^^and it wasnt directed at just you... cats just need to stop with the bullshitin... grow up and focus on what needs to be focused on... now i aint sayin no one is immature... im sayin exchanging beef like that over the internet is actin waaaayyyy too young... specially for two grown ass motha fuckas

pz
You right. but we ain't perfect, I get bored sometimes reading the same ol post around here. Every one tries to act too hard. So I thought we lighten up a lil. This forum don't crack anymore, the most popping thread is about snow that has been gone for almost a week. .lol

Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm trying to change shit around here. This hard image shit is stupid on the internet. I'm done with it. It's a forum and cats around here don't need to know if I'm untouchable or not. If someone fucks with you let them find out that way. No need to verbalize your cred. The internet shit is fake and misleading, when I meet cats in person I like them allot better then I did online.

Oct 23, 2006
I remember Livio talking shit on I.K.'s album Kash Me Out, song called Forgive Me Ft. Syko it has a clip of Livio calling up Street Level Records and trying to talk shit on the group. He fucked up doing that, sounded like a straight fool. It sounded like a white kid trying to be ghetto. Check the song out, its before Mr. D-Sanes part
you mean some shit like "i saw you at the car show" or somthin?? DAmn! all this time I thought it was a sick little white kid with a stuffy nose.

Apr 25, 2002
http://www.myspace.com/thenaturaltruth206

he was in the source magazine for unsigned hype back in 2005.
I've never even heard of that guy and he was in the Source, interesting. I'm listening to his myspace stuff right now.

At first listen, it sounds above average but not remarkably so. "Night Life" and "Concrete Jungle" are the best tracks he's got on there. Definitely worth atleast buying the album, I'll be doing that at some point in the next week if it's available online.