Most Lyrical Out Of Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2004
www.myspace.com
How did this thread get turned into a "suck my own dick" competition?
A whole buch of a rappers on a fourm, I could have called it from the start..But I mean, is it even possible to not sound like an asshole when you big your self up? Espacially on the internet, I will amit that was the most unhumble thing I have said on the internet. But fuck it that was my first time doing it. I do think it's pointless to talk about your self on here tho..That's unless you have all your lil homies logged in, at the same time..lol

Jan 24, 2004
www.twitter.com
151 got bars, bro.. "comin in the club wit a chrome mack 10, poke ya little chest out get it blown back in".. "i'm street trapper, you jus a sweet rapper.. murder beef like a meatpacker"

there's a good amount of Seattle rappers I think got spit.. 151, C4, Spaceman, Fatal Lucciauno, Speedy Gonzalez, Skunt, Twin G, D.O.A., Macklemore, Grynch, Livio.. the list could keep goin..

IMO C4 is one of the most slept on though..
www.myspace.com/reasonc4

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lol @ livio...i remember when he was 16 trying to freestyle about being a Crip at my friend's apt...even tho he wasn't one....

Macklemore is good, I'm surprised only one person mentioned him. Who's Fatal Luccianno? I've heard the name, just not his music...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i never said you like him personally...i just thought it was funny cause of what i heard in the past. i can't take him seriously.

Aug 14, 2003
lol @ livio...i remember when he was 16 trying to freestyle about being a Crip at my friend's apt...even tho he wasn't one....

Macklemore is good, I'm surprised only one person mentioned him. Who's Fatal Luccianno? I've heard the name, just not his music...

FATAL'S FROM SPORT-N-LIFE WITH D BLACK. HE'S ALRIGHT.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT LIVIO, HE FELL OF FROM WHAT LITTLE HE HAD. HE'S TRIES TOO HARD, BUT IM GOING TO LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Nov 13, 2007
I remember Livio talking shit on I.K.'s album Kash Me Out, song called Forgive Me Ft. Syko it has a clip of Livio calling up Street Level Records and trying to talk shit on the group. He fucked up doing that, sounded like a straight fool. It sounded like a white kid trying to be ghetto. Check the song out, its before Mr. D-Sanes part

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I don't think that was Livio on IK. That was some fool at a car show.

Livio was the cat on Money Motivated on the "Hater Hotline."

"wack, waaaaaaaaaaaaaack!"

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I got 2 copies...you can have my old one..lol...

i was gonna say go to the SLR online store, but i just looked and it's out of print...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
it's kinda scratched and shit from listening to it for a few years...i don't know if i could take money from you for it..lol...

Apr 25, 2002
Frame
Anonomous aka Tha Loco
Doe Dacapo
Holliday
Mad Dog from F.T.S.
Factor
Skuntdunanna
Twin-G
C.O.L.A. from Dividenz
Len Kapone
F-Lee
Crytical
Half Breed & Droop
Candidt
Maine One from Self Tightld

May 20, 2006
www.myspace.com
Most lyrical? Mabey me, that is debatable along with everyone.We got good lyrics out here...No one will win this argument lol, but no one I mean no is fucking with my multi syllable rhyming period...I.M.O of course and Jay Barz, Mic P and Skunt might be the kings of punch lines
Im fuckin with Speedy"s multiple syllable rhyming ability. haha