MOSLEY VS. PACQUIAO HOW BOUT IT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
Cotto won that first fight by winning more rounds which should be obvious. Its not like Mosley knocked him down, Cotto outboxed him in more rounds

Mar 13, 2003
The reality that he beat a fighter who was drained and weak from training having to come down to a weight he hadn't fought at in years. I take nothing away from Pac, but come on now. Anyway if he can beat a DLH, maybe he should take an even more dangerous challenge in Shane to prove he's worthy of his pound for pound ranking. Mayweather had alot of points regarding Pac's pound for pound ranking. The way he earned it is pretty suspect and I'm a Pac fan. He's a much improved fighter over the years but there were way better fights to be made if Manny really was thinking about taking the best fights for boxing. I understand the getting his money part. If he beats Hatton, then set up the Mosley bout. Mosley's got a legitimate belt, it would be worth his while.
Thank you!!!!! I like pacman I always acknowledge a great fighter, but the way he earned it has been a lil suspect to me too.....everytime I tell one of my inlaws that they get mad....when they teased me about the dlh fight I agreed with them in saying dlh is going to lose( let's face dlh is all about the money and not so much for the fight) but I guess I can't say pacman should fight a better opponent when in my inlaws eyes he was fighting a worthy opponent. Then again I guess I can't say anything like that to my phillipino inlaws......shit pacman is der hero