Mortal Kombat vs DC will have Fatalities and Brutalities

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 22, 2007
I was gonna mention that. but i felt my opinion would be biased because i am pro-marvel. Besides Batman and Superman, DC sucks imo.
Midway and Capcom need to stop playing around and just make Mortal kombat vs Street Fighter.
are you shittin' me? Green lantern, The Flash, Green Arrow, Joker say more?

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Im glad they put fatalities in the game, im just wondering how they redid the fighting system? Ive read it is all new, but is it really, and the air combat looks chessy, hopefully it works out in the final version.

Feb 9, 2003
your being sarcastic right?

wolverine >>>>>>>>> dc universe. and thats pretty sad. imo.
Wolverine? Seriously? I don't see what people see in a 5ft Canadian whose only power is a healing factor and a bunch of crappy claws. You could have at least mentioned someone like Hawkeye or The Vision.

Superman would literally obliterate Wolverine in less than a second but there tons of DC heroes/villains who you could mention or incorporate into the game: Martian Manhunter, The Atom, Captain Marvel, Conner Kent, The Flash, Any Green Lantern, Hawkman, Metamorpho, Captain Atom, Darkseid, Manchester Black, Doomsday, Lex Luthor, and Gorilla Grodd.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
oh this thread is getting good. its turning into dc vs marvel lol
wolverine, jean grey, professor x, apocalypse, the hulk, scarlet rose, magneto, mister sinister, mystique, cyclops, gambit, rogue, storm. hell storm could kick wonder woman's ass. cable, vulcan, havok, spiderman...

i can go on and on. but dc, just never appealed to me. but i'm still coppin this game. maybe it will familiarize me with all they lame characters. :)

Dec 7, 2005
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was being sarcastic!!! i'd pick scorpion over batman any day!

~k.
RIGHT ON, I JUST DONT GET WHAT SOME PEOPLE SEE IN BATMAN.

I AGREE WITH RASAN, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SUPERMAN AND SOME OF THE VILLIANS, DC CHARACTERS BLOW.SOME OTHER BADASS MARVEL CHARACTERS:JUGGERNAUT, DEADPOOL, ONSLAUGHT, SABERTOOTH, IRONMAN, WAR MACHINE, APOCALYPSE, VENOM, CARNAGE

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ya they did! im definitly going to cop this though, seems interesting. i remember that DC fighting game back in the day, justice league? that was the shit.

Feb 9, 2003
oh this thread is getting good. its turning into dc vs marvel lol
wolverine, jean grey, professor x, apocalypse, the hulk, scarlet rose, magneto, mister sinister, mystique, cyclops, gambit, rogue, storm. hell storm could kick wonder woman's ass. cable, vulcan, havok, spiderman...
Those highlighted are the only ones who *might* be able to take down Wonder Woman. You obviously don't know anything about the character if you honestly think Characters like Spider-Man, Havok, and Gambit could kick her ass. Matter of fact looking at the rogues list you sent against her, I'd wager you probably know little outside of X-Men comics. WW has the power of Hercules, the speed of Hermes [meaning near light speed], Wisdom of Athena, she can regenerate due to her high metabolism, is resistant to mind control, and with her lasso ready there is no way I see anyone other than Magneto [although I gave you Marvel Fanboys the benefit of the doubt in Apocalypse] who would stand a chance.

And PS. Batman knows every martial art that humanity has to offer. The only one who knows more about fighting hand two hand than him would be Karate Kid (Not Ralph Macchiao).

And Superman can't hurt
You're kidding, right? Gladiators powers come from his confidence. He gets scared fighting the Hulk and loses his powers. Superman's power levels are consistent. No way is he losing to gladiator.

marvel shitted on dc in the crossover joints...

this concept for a video game is nuts tho!
Only in the fan voted one which is non-cannonical. In the one done by both companies DC beats Marvel.