More problems in Denver... I love it

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
He also has never been to the playoffs, been traded, led the Broncos to a horrible collapse, and has an overall record under .500. Plus the only reason he had that many yards and TD's was because they played from behind and had no running game.
which is also why he had as many ints as he did... he was forced to throw the ball ALL THE TIME

Cutler carried the team on his back... no running game and no defense at all... and they still almost made the playoffs... yeah they were only 8-8... but face it... besides the receivers... Cutler was really the only bright spot in Denver last season

Apr 25, 2002
He also has never been to the playoffs
First thing's first.. He's been a starter for TWO SEASONS and you're gonna hold him not making the playoffs against him? You act like he's been starting in the league for 8 years and still never made the playoffs. Secondly, the reason he's never made the playoffs is because of their defense. He's done more than enough to carry that team into the playoffs, but the defense has not helped him.

djakanum1 said:
been traded
In case you didn't know, he demanded to be traded. It's not like the Broncos decided he wasn't any good and shipped him out. They wanted to keep him. That whole ordeal is Josh McDaniels' fault because he wanted to bring in the kid he had already coached in New England, not because he was better than Cutler, but just because he preferred Cassell since he had already coached him.

djakanum1 said:
led the Broncos to a horrible collapse
Again, this had everything to do with the defense.

djakanum1 said:
and has an overall record under .500.
Once again, look at the defense. He's done more than enough for that team to win.

djakanum1 said:
Plus the only reason he had that many yards and TD's was because they played from behind and had no running game.
A QB that "really isn't that good" would not be able to put up big numbers with no running game while playing from behind all the time. A QB that "really isn't that good" would put up numbers that "really aren't that good" no matter what the situation is.

All stats aside, have you actually watched the kid play? He looks very good, with a strong, accurate arm and he moves the football. He puts points on the board. What more can you ask of a young QB? He's already one of the better QBs in the NFL and he's only been a starter for two seasons.

You're only fooling yourself thinking he is not really that good.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I just wanna reiterate how glad I am to see him out of my division :classic:

I hate the broncos, but respected him for what he can do. I actually saw him play, not just on tv, but in person I watched him massacre the Raiders last year MNF to start the season.

I hate bitch ass phillip rivers tho, and I really don't think Cassell is gonna do shit in KC.....could be wrong, but hope I'm right

Jun 30, 2007

I hate the broncos, but respected him for what he can do. I actually saw him play, not just on tv, but in person I watched him massacre the Raiders last year MNF to start the season.

I hate bitch ass phillip rivers tho, and I really don't think Cassell is gonna do shit in KC.....could be wrong, but hope I'm right
Why you hate Rivers?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005

I feel your pain... I was at the game too

drunk out of my mind yelling out a string of curse words for the first half... got some more beer during halftime... sat there pissed off during the first half of the 3rd quarter too mad to even talk... then I left