MORE HOLY SHIT - Webber dealt to 76ers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2003
MAN PEJA'S A GREAT SHOOTER, BUT IN THE WEST YOU NEED A TALENTED BIG MAN THAT CAN HOLD HIS OWN. AND WEBBER COULD DRIVE OPPONENTS OUTSIDE THE KEY CUZ OF HIS GREAT SHOT, AND HAD GREAT HANDLING SKILLS.

WTF, I ALWAYS THOUGHT WEBBER WAS THE KING'S FRANCHISE PLAYER. MEANING HE CAME FIRST.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I think this should open up for Brad Miller taking more shots and we all know he can score when he takes the load. He's got the 6th or 7th best shooting %. I do not like this trade, but I could see it working out. Also, Peja is going to need to get some better three percentages.

Apr 25, 2002
Peja's a shooter man.im glad we still got him but we needed Webber.they was an all around good team.kings was doin it live with out webber when he was hurt but hes obviously a factor this year.without him,i dont think the kings would be were there at at this point.because of him,the Kings are a factor the past few years in the NBA.......

Barnes,man,dude would've grown with the kings.i know damn well his heart was broken.he's from Sac,he got Sac Towns Finest on his arm.that was a bad move for the kings.they got an ex-king that they didnt want when they first traded him and two others that dont compare to Webber........but by the looks of it,the Kings time in sac is runnin out...........

and yeah Sinista,im a Kings fan but i hope Webber scores big saturday and shows the Maloofs that they shoulda let Geoff Petrie's no good deal makin ass go when his shit expired..........

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
damn can everyone imagine the stats for the 76ers from now on

webber- 20 assists
iverson-60 pts
ashton kutcher guy- maybe 3 three ptrs a night.

shit is going to be a 2 man squad

and the kings aint never did shit w webber...they choked hard...especially peja, he looked pitiful in all the postseason games i can remember, the most out of all the kings...if they couldnt win it when they had it in the bag against LA and they had that deep ass bench, what makes ppl think they can win w peja who aint shit come play off time and w/out webbers wobbly knee but id stil take a injured webber come playoff time over peja...the kings are doomed.

Apr 25, 2002
THIS IS IT...WEBBERS A FUCKIN BITCH...FUCK WEBBER...HE HIMSELF SAID ONE TIME HED RATHER BE IN JAIL THEN PLAY FOR THE KINGS?...HE HIMSELF TRIED TO GO TO NEW YORK?...NOW HIS UNLOYAL BITCH ASS GETS TRADED AND HES THE VICTIM? FUCK THAT SHIT...THE THING IS...THEYVE PAYED THIS DUDE A FUCKIN BILLION DOLLARS AND HOW FAR HAS HE GOTTEN US?...PACIFIC DIVISION?...FUCK THAT...YOU LOOK AT ANOTHER FACT...WEBBER IS GETTING OLD...WEBBER IS PLAYING OLD...LIKE THAT HOGG FOOL SAID...HE DOESNT HIT THE INSIDE AS MUCH ANYMORE...HES SCARED OF THE PAINT...FUCK MOTHER FUCKIN WEBBER...LOOK AT THE FACT THAT OTHER FOOLS STEP UP WHEN THEY REALIZE THEY DONT HAVE A BIG MAN TO DEPEND ON...THEY DEPENDED ON A MOTHER FUCKER THAT DIDNT WANNA BE THERE...SO HE GOT A FEW GODDAMN TRIPLE DOUBLES...SO FUCKIN WHAT...HOW WAS THE RECORD LOOKIN FOR THE KINGS WHEN HE WUS "RUNNIN"?...ITS TIME FOR A NEW ERA CUS THE OLD ONE JUST WUSNT QUITE THERE...SHIT...WE CAN SAY GOODBYE TO '05...BUT CHECK NEXT YEAR...THERES GONNA BE SOME DRAMATIC CHANGES IM SURE...EVERYBODY SLEEPS ON THE FACT THAT WE HAVE ONE OFF THE BEST POINT GUARDS IN THE NBA IN BIBBY...FUCK IF HE WHINES OR NOT...WE GOT ONE OF THE BEST SHOOTERS IN THE GAME...CUTTINO IS A SAVAGE...AND BRAD MILLER IS BRAD MILLER...

I THINK EVERYBODY FROM CALI GOT SCARED OF THE TRADE CUS THEY LOOK AT AN EARLIER WARRIORS TRADING EVERYBODY THAT WUS TEAM MVP...OR THE NINERS GITTIN RID OF THE ONLY REASON THEY WERE OVER .500...TRADES AINT BEEN LOOKIN GOOD FOR NORCAL...THIS IS GONNA TURN OUT ARIGHT THOUGH...

PS....FUCK WEBBER

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
Yeah fuck Webber and his 21 points, 9-10 rebounds and 5 and a half assists. :rolleyes:

Webber still one of the best players in the league even though he's not with the Kings.

CHRIS WEBBER BITCHES!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
TONY206 said:
Yeah fuck Webber and his 21 points, 9-10 rebounds and 5 and a half assists. :rolleyes:

Webber still one of the best players in the league even though he's not with the Kings.

CHRIS WEBBER BITCHES!!!!!!!

HE DONT WANT IT!!!...GOT SOME SHIT PERMANENTLY LODGED IN HIS THROAT...BITCH IS FOREVER CHOKIN...