MORE HOLY SHIT - Webber dealt to 76ers...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
<begin knee-jerk reaction>

Ok, in Webbs absence in the past, Miller has put up some pretty damn good numbers. Furthermore, when Peja had to be the man (again, when Webb was out) he was the leading scorer in the NBA.

But all that aside...

WTF!?????

None of those cats (the three 76rs) could hold Webber's jockstrap. Alone OR TOGETHER. And to add insult to injury, it can't even be considered a salary dump (check the contracts and salaries involved). So what gives?

<end knee-jerk reaction>

I reserve further judgement for the next couple of weeks.

:dead:

May 7, 2002
From what I've read on ESPN, it has nothing to do with Webber's salary. The least we could have done if trading Webber was unavoidable, isget a strong defensive player in return. Instead we added "depth" to our bench. What the fuck !!??!!

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
The trade was not made to free cap space. 2 of the players we got have 3 years left with the other 1 with 5 years left. This trade was simply made to make that pussy serb Peja happy. Everyone knew since the begining of the season Peja and Webb had a little feud brewing. Peja helped it escalate by not playing basically 'pretending to be injured'. I gurantee as soon as the Webb deal is final Peja will come back like he was never injured. The mans actually a BITCH. I gurantee he whined to Petrie and said something along the lines of 'I want to stay and play here, but not with Webber here'. He better re-attach his nuts and man up now that he got his wish. If not I hope Petrie realizes he made the WRONG choice. Were all human, we all fuck up. Too bad none of us Kings fans thought that Petrie could have fucked up, specially this damn bad. Peja better nut up, and hopefully Petrie can pull a rabbit out of his hat. If not by 12 PM tomorrow, hopefully during this off season.

IN PETRIE I TRUST!

Just my 2 centz

Apr 12, 2003
FIRST OFF FUCK THE MALOOFS OR WHOEVER APPROVED THIS TRADE.

THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE WORST TRADES IN KINGS HISTORY. WEBBER WAS HAVING A GREAT YEAR, AND THEN THEY TRADE HIM FOR SUM BULLSHIT. IT'S LIKE THE KINGS JUST GAVE UP ON THIS SEASON CUZ THEY AINT GOING NO WHERE WITHOUT WEBBER. I WAS SO HEATED WHEN I SAW THIS SHIT ON SPORTSCENTER. MAN PHILLI CAME UP!

ARCO AREA AINT GONNA BE MAXED OUT LIKE IT USE TO.

Apr 25, 2002
thats some cold shit right there.Webbers been havin a good season.the other night (the night before the trade) on the news they was askin him about possibly geting traded,rumors and shit.he was just jokin around,seemed all happey and shit and said "i wouldnt trade this for the world".then the Maloofs go and co-sign this bullshit ass deal.........

and just so you know.......

Saturday the Kings play the 76ers in Philly.it's on channel 10 for those in this area............

Nov 23, 2004
i think it was good move for us....i didnt like what we got back but i know it aint over yet....nodody wanted webber anywayz...philly was the only team to swallow his remaining 62 million....weve one games without webber....sometimes i usede ti think wede be better off without him....well we about to find out....this isnt gonna change shit......i think its only gonna make us better...i liked matt barnes though....i would of kept him....but i dont think webber was the same webber when we got him....hes scared to jump and move like he used to...to many injuries....i just hope the rest of the team feeds off everyone sayin we aint goin nowhere this year...i aint throwin in the towel just yet.....

KINGZ BITCH!!!!!

Jul 28, 2002
kingstalk.com
After trying to sleep this one off I wake up and I still have to say... FUCK PEJA! He's a straight female. For those of you too damn blind to see the reason Webb & Barnes is gone is because of Peja Stokavagina. He didn't want to be here because of him and Webb not necassarly getting along, and had Petrie trade Webb so he would stay. Of course Petrie went with the younger talent. He prob also had Barnes traded as well since he was playing so well in Peja's absence. Peja is a pansy plain and simple!