MORE GRAPHICS FROM MY BOY SLEEPY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
word........
im a rest tonight siccness and aol is makin a nigga lose sleep and his mind! ive still been on since wednesday! It's now friday 12 30 in da mornin in da golden stizate................i feel like a tweaker.....
so im a go hybernate and dream of my lady.....yeah baby you know who ya are...........and yes im still up but im goin ta bed now
muahz babe.................<33333333333

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaa what's crackin..?? HEY Young Cytzo. yeaaa man.. get some sleep.. Tha Siccness is kinda.. addictive..!! Especially wit.. hataz.. always respondin!!. man i ended that convo in Midwest Mafia.. I ain;t got time to be fighting all day.. lol.. BUt Young Cytozo.. I Busted a freestyle.. Ova that beat you gave.. me and i sent it to some peeps they said they was hella fuckin feelin tha beat.. and feelin my Flows. they said that Track is fuckin HOT!! my friend from LA haerd it. she gone show. it to her friend's in tha studio.... in LA.. Damm Cytozo. if you sold some beats over there in LA> you could be chargin fools hella grip.. like.. 3 G's a beats.. cuase them fools can pay.. it.. But anyways.. ima send u tha track wit tha freestyle i put down on it tha verse is aihgt.. but them thugs get hella hyped ova.. it.. lol. but tat;s my market.. So Im in a workin mood. now.. ima Write a nice Lil Verse fo Blocc Monsta.. and Fof tha new Dark beat..? Hey is it cool if i show out tracks to mo peeps after we record em..? aihgt holla at me.. I'm be workin on 4 songs.. today.. Blocc Monsta.. Tha Dark one. and Own of my own called revenge. and also.. Another one called they don;t know. fuck ima be Bizzy today.>!! adn i aint gettin paid.. a mutha fuckin DIME!!! fo any of it. but one day.. it'll pay off.. im puttin in work now. to get scrilla in tha futa.. and FUCK sellin out..!! ima stay tru to this THUG.. shit eternally.. Peace.. Yooun Cytzo..

Jan 7, 2003
Hey young Cytzo. Hey i sent that track wit me freestylin ova. it. and hella peeps jokcin that beat u made..!!! they hella jockin. so Gimme a link to ur Website. cuase i think they wanna buy some beats.. So i can e mail that... get u some mo Bid Nesss n shit.. They was all like who made that sicc beat fo y a i was like this tight new rapper named Young Cytzo Locc.. and they was like that;s someeee siccc shit. i said yeaaa. he makes his beat sicc like that.. so hit me up laTER i gues u stil sleepin..!! lol. im out peace