MORE GRAPHICS FROM MY BOY SLEEPY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
By the way they all do look a hell of a lot better at their original size, i shrunk down the ones he sent and didnt bother tryin ta edit them

Peace! Da CcytzOphrenic

Jan 7, 2003
Hey young Cytzo.. hey thanks fo that Tight Siggg that shit is Raw!~!!! It got an Evil.. and a thugged out look to it just tha way I like it. you good at graphics. i think you have it naturally in you.. and yeaa good job... also.. Fucc all tha haters out there. who be hatin.. keep hatin.. i'll keep thuggin.. adn you can;t stop this shit.. im out bitch.. Peace

Jan 7, 2003
What's happnin. Youn Cytzo.. Thanks fo tha.. SIG you made me. that shit looks cool evil yet thuggish.. ima put that site on my music website and on mp3.com.. n shit i don;t know if they goona approve my shit on mp3.com. they still reviewing my music.. they might think it;'s too hard for they punk,.. ass ha haaaaa.. imout.. hey u in tha forum..?? aihgt im out..

Jan 7, 2003
Yeeea tha NEW BEAT IS FUCKIN SICC Young Cytozo. Ima Fuck up every hata on tha .. beat. show em thsi thug gangsta.. Sicc shit aint ova..!@!@ its barely Begun..!! yeaaaa... murdaous.. and im out.. we gone show these hataz.. you better believe...

HOw can U kill me ??

When im already Dead..??

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaa thanks fo tha piccc. this shit it tight hey Young Yctoz. ima make tha sicc as website so we can put all out tracks.. on tha site and show fools what;s really going on... it's no now hataz beware.. it;s on.. yeaaa.. thanks go tha sig its; helal siccc...

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaa keep makin them graphics. man ima be a peasant fo eva.. but its all good cause ima be a king in real life.. lol.. Yeaaa where teh fuck my thugs at..?? lol.. man.. i need to go record ova that beat Cytzo.. fo sho.. makein that scrilla.. yeaaaa untochable shit..

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaaaa Immm Baaaaaaaaaaaaccckkk Yeaaaaa Im btou to hti the studio.. and im bout to destroy everthangb.. thug till i die. baby can;t nobody sotp me.. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa see u later.. ha haaaa.. tha graphics are all siccc.. tight graphics..

Nov 25, 2002
My nigg.............

lol ya need ta calm down when ya type main........
ya misspellin everythang cuzzo........keep it simple and stop gettin so damn excited already lmao...ya know its thug love !

Jan 7, 2003
Yeaa aight cytzo.. You know jus tryint to work my wya up to tha Knight status .. !! lol naw but i busted some sicc shti on that track u gave me im send you that shit.. in a lil while.. locc.. peace..