MoonChild's DVD Underground Video Restoration Collections..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
?? I tested that "Check It Out" By B-Legit, Kurupt and E-40 and it works fine?? I'v hooked up hella my cousins and all there copies play it all the way thur as well,,check your disk for scratches and fingerprints,,Should work folks,,holla!! and how'd you like that picture show I put together!!
707balla said:
Thanks lexmoon, I got the package. Thanks for the free dvd for makin' up for the lateness. I plan on purchasing some more dvd's in the future since you say you're going str8 by speeding up your orders. Quality is pretty good, but a track on the dvd skips, it only plays the first 30 secs. it's the b-legit feat. 40 and kurupt.

May 19, 2002
ok, but I think it still skips, it's coo though, I shouldn't complain too much, after all it is free. Haven't watched it yet, just a lil' and I saw some of the picture show, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, that dvd is off tha fuckin chainz moony, nice quality and I'm lovin it!!!!!!!! Did you know that there was an unreleased vcd of her for sale? it was of her fucking too! but ebay won't sell it, dammit

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
707balla said:
ok, but I think it still skips, it's coo though, I shouldn't complain too much, after all it is free. Haven't watched it yet, just a lil' and I saw some of the picture show, NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, that dvd is off tha fuckin chainz moony, nice quality and I'm lovin it!!!!!!!! Did you know that there was an unreleased vcd of her for sale? it was of her fucking too! but ebay won't sell it, dammit
DAM so thats why they took mine off then,, Mine aint got that on it..they never even hit me up about it.