MoonChild's DVD Underground Video Restoration Collections..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
$20 plus shipping for the NEW sets and $12 for the Old Bay Sets that are only VHS quality audio,,expect all new sets to be far superior than the old bay sets,,and they will have there day but I love all kinds of music so dont hold your breath for an audio restored version of the SF/SAC, Vallejo, Oakland, and Gumbo

e-mail me orders @ [email protected]

DISCLAIMER: these collections are not intended to be available in a large fashion in anyway shape or form. I have collected many videos thru out the years and like to restore em & share em, I love the underground, any artist out there want they videos out, holla at me, but remeber its all about exposure,,you spend thousands on a video and then some corporate fucks make it disappear of the face of the Earth, well fuck that imma archival moon em for ya OK, and My time & money put into it will hopefully make me a few bucks. each collection took months & months of work and plenty a' dollars to make. They will be available for maybe 2 months then they vanish..get in folks these are AUDIO restored DVD Music Video Collections of all your favorite underground Tracks,,If you Have a DVD player in your Car,,well you just found What you've been lookin' for!! If you have a PS2 or an XBOX,,guess what,,they'll work there too,,in fact I garuntee they work or your money back! I'v tested em in numorus players and they always work because I use A DVD+R burner not VCD or SVCD or even DVD-R,,These are the real deal so get in or miss out If Your an artist or Label head and want sum video sets for your contribution holler but remeber im only 1 person and have a life Imma 9ta5er & a daddy so this aint my life its just a hobby,be patient & recieve the collections you've dreamed of. If I Owe you Holler at me on e-mail and I will accomodate you yes there are still a few I owe but im far caught up compared to a few months ago maybe 3-5 cats I missed. Peep...
Just In Case Someone Can't See The Pictures Ill Post Track Lists..

Bay To LA Volume 1
1. Behind The Gates- E-40 & Ice Cube
2. Indo Smoke- Mista Grimm F/ Nate Dogg & Warren G
3. Pimp Of The Year- Dru Down
4. Check It Out- B-Legit F/ Kurupt & E-40
5. Hard Times- Lunassicc & C-BO
6. All Girls Pause- Kurupt F/Nate Dogg
7. Bow Down- West Side Connection
8. Telly- Mac Mall
9. Rest In Piss- Brotha Lynch Hung
10. From The Ground Up- Too Short E-40 & Jodeci
11. Ghetto Jam- Domino
12. Mo Yssup-X- Dj Quick
13. Nobody Can Be You But You-The Moussie F/E-40
14. One Mo’ Pound- Brotha Lynch Hung
15. Sic Wit Dis- Mac Mall
16. Hurricane- The Click
17. Yay Deep- E-40, B-Legit & Richie Rich
18. Midnight Love- Snoop Dogg & Daz
19. Nobody Does It Better- Nate Dogg & Warren G
20. Scandalous- The Click
21. The Streetz Izza Mutha- Kurupt & Daz

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2-Pac: Thug Sacrifice Vol. 1

..Cover..
Track List..
1. Intro- The Good Die Young-Tribute Vid
2. Trapped- 2-Pac (Debut Video*)
3. Gotta Get Mine-F/Breed
4. Holla If Ya Hear Me
5. So Many Tears
6. Do 4 Love (Sucka 4 Love)
7. Brenda’s Gotta Baby
8. 2 Of Americaz Most Wanted F/Snoop Dogg
9. I Get Around- F/Digital Underground
10. Toss It Up F/Jodeci
11. Keep Ya’ Head Up
12. Only God Can Judge Me-SNL
13. California Love (Remix)-F/Dr. Dre
14. California Love (OG)-F/Dr. Dre
15. Made Niggaz-(Gang Realted) F/Outlawz
16. Temptations
17. R U Still Down-Jon B
18. Troublesome-96-Tribute Vid
19. Letter To My Unborn Child
20. Until The End Of Time
Bonus Vidz :21. How Do You Want It- Early Stage Vid
22. Ghetto Theme-Mac Mall *Directed By & Starring Tupac *

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Thug Sac Vol. 2

Cover..
..Tray..
1. 7 Day Theaory Tribute Video
2. Same Song F/Digital Underground
3. Pour Out A Lil Liquor
4. Wassup With The Love?- 2-Pac F/Digital Underground
5. Dear Moma
6. I Aint Mad At Cha’
7. Homies & Thugs-Scarface, Master P, 2-Pac
8. Baby Don’t Cry-F/Outlawz
9. 2 Live & Die in LA
10. Cradle To The Grave-F/Thug Life
11. Hit Em Up (Uncencored)F/Outlawz
12. All About You-F/Top Dogg
13. Unconditional Love
14. I Wonder If Heaven Gotta Ghetto
15. Poppa’s Song
16. Changes
17. Smile- Scarface & 2-Pac
18. World Wide-F/Outlawz
19. How Do You Want It? (X-Rated Version)-F/Jodeci
20. Life Goes On-Tribute Vid Bonus Vidz:21. Made Niggaz-Bootleg 22.Still Bollin

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
707balla said:
still haven't recieved nathin, I don't know about this guy anymore.
Hold your nuts man I just got back online!! LOL..When you broke and have a bunch of cats waitin on a back log the money it costs ta send that shit starts ta be a factor!! and aint you tha one we traded for a "The coup" CD?? what are you complainin about? my shit from you didnt even have a tray and im offerin ta send you a set far more full than what you were originally even thinkin you were gonna get for your coup Disk,,
j-scratch check e-mail

May 19, 2002
^Doesn't matter what we did, the point was you didn't stick to the deal playa. I paid my shipping and you got your package within the next 2 days of the deal. I still haven't gotten mine in almost 5 months if not longer. I never asked for you to include an extra dvd. That should be included for the month and months wait and that's what you said. And I appreciate that but what I don't appreciate is you not getting back to me, and leaving me in wonder on when I'm actually gonna get my shit. And I posted that before we talked on aim, so we was str8 and I was coo with anotha week. You said you'd have my shit at a week tops, let's see if you stick to your word for the 10th time. I'll be waiting moony, and I'll let the folx know the get down. Payce.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Well, Im Not going to try & Defend tha Fact That I Needed sum catchin up ta do, but I am just trying to tell you that I aint jacked you, I just lagged, it happens in life shit dont always work tha way we want it too,,Your package is made and will be sent, but being that the post office is on tha otherside of town and Im not mobile so I gotta depend on gettin a ride, which is what I'v been workin on. You will get your shit and I remeber you Have always been a coo cat, I apologize str8 up, but shit happend and all I can say Is Ill make it up for ya!! These days Im going to be back ta Being a True businessman and come thru promptly and proper, just like I have proven I can be. You're Right, and Im workin on it:)

May 19, 2002
Coo, I know you didn't jack me, but 5 months of waiting ain't coo. I did a deal with you once and bought a tape from you and got it with the quikness. Plus, you've been selling shit on here since forever. I'll be waiting.

Jul 6, 2002
www.soundclick.com
707balla said:
Coo, I know you didn't jack me, but 5 months of waiting ain't coo. I did a deal with you once and bought a tape from you and got it with the quikness. Plus, you've been selling shit on here since forever. I'll be waiting.
Coo Folks,, Your IN THe MAIL!!! You GON LOVE THIS SHIT!!

May 19, 2002
Thanks lexmoon, I got the package. Thanks for the free dvd for makin' up for the lateness. I plan on purchasing some more dvd's in the future since you say you're going str8 by speeding up your orders. Quality is pretty good, but a track on the dvd skips, it only plays the first 30 secs. it's the b-legit feat. 40 and kurupt.