Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
THINGS I HAVE LEARNT ABOUT MULTIPLAYER BY WATCHING LEAKED VIDEOS TODAY

25 kill streak is a tactical nuke, it kills everyone and ends the game but you win

new camos are arctic (white), urban (red and grey), fall (orange)

there are about 8 shotguns, including a double barrelled sawed off and a really really old one which looks like it belongs in an abraham lincoln museum or something

you dont unlock the AK47 until you reach the last rank (level 70)

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE STORY LINE BY ACCIDENTALLY SEEING SPOILERS TODAY (HIGHLIGHT TO READ)

shepard betrays you and kills ghost and roach (the guy you play the game as) and then pours petrol on them and burns their bodies

captain price (the one from COD4) launches the nuke which destroys DC and kills 20000 US soldiers

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/dwrizzles#p/a

this guy has uploaded more multiplayer map videos and also the ending of the game (i havent watched it)
Im avoiding the single player stuff, but was watching the multi player videos and I noticed that there is only 4 sniper rifles ( 50 cal, intervention, walter, and M21 ) it shows you the attachments for them as well. and the intervention looks to be like the new M40A3 as the specs are close ( but even higher on accuray and damage :devious:). Also the M60 is gone, so hopefully one of the new LMG has a similiar feel to it.

You also get create a class at level 6 at the latest ( comfirimed from another video )

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
ASSAULT RIFLES
M4A1 (start out with)
FAMAS (start out with)
SCAR-H (lvl 8)
TAR-21 (lvl 20)
FAL (lvl 28)
M16A4 (lvl 40)
ACR (lvl 48)
F2000 (lvl 60)
AK47 (lvl 70)

SUB MACHINE GUNS
MP5K (start out with)
UMP45 (start out with)
VECTOR (lvl 12)
P90 (lvl 24)
Mini-Uzi (lvl 44)

LIGHT MAHCINE GUNS
L86 LSW (start out with)
RPD (start out with)
MG4 (lvl 16)
AUG HBAR (lvl 32)
M240 (lvl 52)

Sniper Rifles
Intervention (start out with)
Barrett 50 cal (start out with)
WA2000 (lvl 36)
M21 EBR ( lvl 56)

OTHER
Riot Shield

SECONDARY:

MACHINE PISTOLS
PP2000 (start out with)
Glock 18 (lvl 22)
M93 RAFFICA (lvl 38)
TMP (lvl 58)

SHOTGUNS
SPAS-12 (start out with)
AA12 (lvl 18)
Striker (lvl 34)
Ranger (lvl 42)
M1014 (lvl 54)
Model 1887 (lvl 67)

HANDGUNS
USP.45 (start out with)
.44 magnum (lvl 26)
M9 (lvl 46)
Desert Eagle (lvl 62)

LAUNCHERS
AT4-HS (start out with)
Thumper (lvl 14)
Stinger (lvl 30)
Javelin (lvl 50)
RPG-7 (lvl 67)

EQUIPMENT
Frag (start out with)
Semtex (Start out with)
Throwing Knife (lvl 7)
Tactical Insertion (lvl 11)
Blast Shield (lvl 19)
Claymore (lvl 31)
C4 (lvl 43)

SPECIAL GRENADE
Flash
Stun Start out with all
Smoke

PERK SLOT 1
Marathon (start out with) Unlimited Sprint
Sleight of Hand (start out with) Faster Reloading
Scavenger (lvl 13) Automatically pick up ammo from dead bodies
Bling (lvl 21) two gun attachments
One Man Army

PERK SLOT 2
Stopping Power (start out with) Increased Bullet damage
Light Weight (start out with) Run faster
Hardline (lvl 9) Killstreaks require 1 less kill ex. UAV now 2 kills
Cold-Blooded (lvl 25) Undecectable to UAVs, predator missiles and other air support.
Danger Close (lvl 33) Higher Explosive damage

PERK SLOT 3
Commando (start out with) Increased Melee distance
Scrambler (lvl 17) Jams enemy radar in small radius
Ninja (lvl 29) Invisible to heartbeat sensors
SitRep (lvl 37) Detects enemy explosives and tactical insertions
Last Stand (lvl 41) Take out your pistol for a last stand before you die

KILLSTREAKS (http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/7021/picture2gj.png)
UAV (3 kills, UAV recon plane finds your enemys)
Care Package (4 kills, heli drops in a package that can have ammo or any random killstreak)
Counter-UAV (4 kills, Jamms enemy's portable radar)
Predator Missile (5 kills, Player controlled missile by laptop)
Sentry Gun (5 kills, heli drops sentry gun, you can pick up and move it, it shoots on its own until it dies)
Precision Airstrike (6 kills, ??? Airstrike from sky)
Harrier Airstrike (7 kills, Unknown maybe different type of airstrike??)
Attack Helicopter (7 kills, Helicopter comes in to attack)
Emergency Airdrop (8 kills, Unknown)
Pave Low (9 kills Helicopter with heavy armor and weapons, basically a better attack helicopter)
Stealth Bomber (9 kills, Unknown)
Chopper Gunner (11 kills, You sit in a Heli's turret and shoot :))
AC130 (11 kills, Player controlled AC130 gunship for 30 secs)
EMP (15 kills, Disables all electronics, like killstreaks.. thanks to SyNz SuPrA)
Tactical Nuke (25 kills!!!Big nuke ends game instantly killing you, enemies and teammates :D)

DEATHSTREAKS
Copycat (start out with)
Painkiller (lvl 6)
Martydom (lvl 27)
Final Stand (lvl 39)

Video of Nuke ( 25 kill streak )

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
And last note quite a few guns are missing that have been seen in the game and artwork, so they are thinking that you might unlock more guns by prestigeing but this is not confirmed yet.

Couple gun specs.

The intervention has the same specs but lower fire rate.

Here is the thermal scope.

Nov 15, 2007
thermal scope looks insane, and what the fuck happen to the kriss i thought that gun was ganna be in the games... looks like you dont have the full list cuzz i heard there was ganna be more percs then whats listed.

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
thermal scope looks insane, and what the fuck happen to the kriss i thought that gun was ganna be in the games... looks like you dont have the full list cuzz i heard there was ganna be more percs then whats listed.
The vector is the kriss, there is a pic of it in my post above.

I got this list off another site, but this is a full list of perks from retail copies of the game, there is less perks overall but every perk has a pro version so every perk is really two perks which is more than MW.

Also there may be more stuff for prestigeing but that is unkown right now.

Feb 15, 2006
THINGS I HAVE LEARNT ABOUT MULTIPLAYER BY WATCHING LEAKED VIDEOS TODAY

THINGS I HAVE LEARNED ABOUT THE STORY LINE BY ACCIDENTALLY SEEING SPOILERS TODAY (HIGHLIGHT TO READ)

captain price (the one from COD4) launches the nuke which destroys DC and kills 20000 US soldiers
some of this shit seems strange to me.. like why would you nuke your own country??

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
some of this shit seems strange to me.. like why would you nuke your own country??
i dont know, like i said i only found out about the story line spoilers accidentaly and i wish i hadnt seen them lol.. the USA isnt his country anyway, he was from england haha

but there must be some serious plot twists and it will all make sense when we play the game

oh, and the urban camo looks sick! cant wait to try it on something like the ACR

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
Live stream right now if you want to watch some multiplayer action.

http://www.justin.tv/xxflash

I was watching this and another stream and saw some sick shit.

When you get the harrier kill streak you open a laptop and you select a spot on the map, the harrier will hover over that area ( it does not move from selected area ) and start killing people. This will be great for domination games.

Saw chopper gunner as well, just like ac-130 but all you have is a machine gun, it flies around low and fast, shit was tight.

These were both picked up from getting an enemy care package, everytime time they got there own care package it was always ammo, so the trick is to get the enemy care package.

Maps look pretty good, quarry looks sick as fuck, and the scar is a beast!!!

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
you seen the 25 kill streak nuke?
There was a youtube video but they took it down, when the guy had it it has those nuke type of sirens you always here in the movies and then it lands outside of the map and it gets super brite and air comes rushing thru map and game ends.

Watching the estate map right now looks good, a lil mix of creek and overgrown.