Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
For me,it could be the same weapons,same perks,same graphics,same everything. Just give me 8-10 new maps,i will be perfectly happy,will drop $60 without hesitation. Anything else is just a bonus
yeah - new maps and new weapons is the main thing - new maps is guaranteed so lets just hope they add lots of new weapons fuck they could even have two guns which are the same in regards to stats but are just different models of gun to give custom classes a bit of variety

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
In January, Infinity Ward released statistics revealing how many people had played Call of Duty 4 over Xbox Live. It was a lot. Didn't mean much without PS3 stats, though. Which we now have!

While accepting one of the three BAFTAs Call of Duty 4 received earlier in the week, Infinity Ward's Rob Bowling revealed that 11 million people have now been detected playing the game over Xbox Live (that will, of course, include those who have never played multiplayer but were connected while playing). That's 11 million unique users, too.

As for the PS3, Bowling said there have been "over four million" people tracked playing the game over the PlayStation Network. Add those together and you have 15 million people.

Which is an extraordinary number. I mean, there are only 17 million unique Xbox Live accounts. And that's not even counting the PC users, which must also surely number in the millions

Feb 15, 2006
LISTEN UP

an awesome awesome new feature would be CUSTOMIZABLE CHARACTERS..

You know how until you start playing you never know what team you're gonna be on, whether it be Americans, or Middle East??

Well instead of everyone on one team all looking the exact same, there should be some customizable options to make your players look different from the ones on your team.. like I could throw a bandana on my dude or give hima diff clothing style or face

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
For me,it could be the same weapons,same perks,same graphics,same everything. Just give me 8-10 new maps,i will be perfectly happy,will drop $60 without hesitation. Anything else is just a bonus
New maps are a given in any new game, open up your mind, why would you want the same shit of everything and to pay 60$ for a game with just new maps but still the same exact shit as COD4 Modern Warfare that you already own? If that's the case they should just release more new maps for DLC and make no new game at all.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i wouldn't mind vehicles somebody drivin and somebody on the back shootin people with a machine gun
Yea that's what I'm saying if its done right it could be dope in real life Modern Warfare they have humvees and a machine gunner.

They should just give IED's like in real life to the Arabs to balance it out to blow up vehicles, and it should work fine as long as the Arab team uses Guerrilla tactics like in real life. Arabs should have vehicles too but with less armor.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
If that's the case they should just release more new maps for DLC and make no new game at all.
fine with me. you said that like its a bad thing.

"open your mind" HAHAHAHAHAHA

you are too much man. sometimes you take this video game thing waaaayyyy too serious. its really not that big of deal. play the games you like,and other people will play the ones they like....end of story. we dont need 4 fuckin paragraphs everytime somebody doesnt like halo. take it down a notch

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
It's not that big of deal of course but when there is skrill involved it is, I do tend to forget not everybody trying to compete, and there is casual gamers, so most of my shit is for the hardcore.

The Halo paragraphs are spittin straight facts and giving insight on the game to help the individual find there way, so he don't just jump in a game and get slaughtered and thus making him quit it early. I ain't here to fuck up anybody's gaming its far from it, I just state opinions and ideas homie and help mothafuckas out on buying shit games. Its all 100 :siccness: shit:siccness:

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
if it dont make dollars
it dont make cents

what you talking bout small 5-10 dollar games
please dont say your puttin racks on halo 3 cuz if you are you must be the a brother from another planet...in a bad way
I'm not in the top 100 best players on Halo 3 yet so putting up racks on it is out of the question for me right now. The 5-10-20-30 whatever dollar games are for the local shit talkers that think they got skills. Usually a 2v2 or 1v1, I don't got a full team for a 4v4 yet.

Local Tournaments its where its at too usually in some internet spots with PC gaming, fooz get together and run some local ones for more money. Also you have online League brackets with Gamebattles meet mothafuckas from there too, playing people better than you is how you get better.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
^^ What I'm sayin'.. If that's the case just wait for Halo 4.
You haven't said shit important you just sidebustin, haven't brought shit to the table but cosigning, nothing new. They ain't going to make a Halo 4 anytime soon, Bungie made new maps, they only make new games when a new innovation is introduced like they doing with COD Modern Warfare 2. Use some Logic.

May 19, 2005
I'm not in the top 100 best players on Halo 3 yet so putting up racks on it is out of the question for me right now. The 5-10-20-30 whatever dollar games are for the local shit talkers that think they got skills. Usually a 2v2 or 1v1, I don't got a full team for a 4v4 yet.

Local Tournaments its where its at too usually in some internet spots with PC gaming, fooz get together and run some local ones for more money. Also you have online League brackets with Gamebattles meet mothafuckas from there too, playing people better than you is how you get better.
i would looooove to play for some skrill,was thinkin bout gamebattles but the site seems kinda janky to me,you can vouch that its legit?i wonder if there are any internet cafes in san fran that do tournys,i mean im sure there are with the huge asian population here

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i would looooove to play for some skrill,was thinkin bout gamebattles but the site seems kinda janky to me,you can vouch that its legit?i wonder if there are any internet cafes in san fran that do tournys,i mean im sure there are with the huge asian population here
Gamebattles is Legit you buy credits for tournaments and thats open to the public, so is their Amature Leagues on Gamebattes for almost every game, they try to balance out the game by having rules for each. Like in Gears of War 2 you can't use chainsaw.

Some games get sponsors and you get payed if you get in the top 5 in the Amature League Ladders, and bids to play against MLG pros, you get flown there and shit, if you have Direct TV Channel you can see some matches.