Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Can you get banned for talkin hella shit to someone on xbl via text??? I was playin tdm and saw some fucks in a party repeatedly doin the care package glitch.. So after the match i messaged one of em on my girls account becuz mine is set to private and told him he was glitch bitch fag..etc..etc, then he says he reported me for harrassment?? I ain't tryna get my girl banned or nothin..lol what a fuckin pussy!!
i been banned twice for a week...lmao..so yeah watch it

i used to go off on people on xbox ill still do it actually on my drunk nights

Feb 28, 2008
So it just takes one person to report you and your banned??
Dude it takes a lot of people to report you. I've been reported a lot and still aint banned.

I got red rings and haven't played this game forever....sucks. I don't even know if I'm going to bother to send it in... does it cost to fix it?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I think they will replace it for RROD even after warranty. I'm pretty sure I got mine replaced after 3 years. I was kind of shocked because when I did the claim on the website it said free which was cool...

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
so i switched marathon for sleight of hand wow that shit makes a mad difference when you get the pro aim so much quicker i got 31 kill streak my highest one was murdering fools only thing i have marathon on now is with lightweight for my tactical knife

Mar 13, 2003
The online multiplayer is a lot better than single player mode that's what Keeps me going on this game....with that said I give this bullshit care package glitch 1 more day before I put this game on the back burner til they patch it...I mean I saw 6 different matches today where they used that shit. Fuckin pavelow stealth and all tha other shit in the air at once with care packages falling all over the place......fuckin ridiculous!!!!
I'm good offf that shit