Modern Warfare 2 mega thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I finally got this a couple hours ago playing on Rust. I used that one man army nub tub class with Danger Close and the other team was humping a corner behind the bigass tank so I dropped the predator right in the middle of all of them. Always sick when it has to just say "Multi Kill"

Oct 9, 2008
So has the match making been completely fucked the last 2 days for you guys.. I get in a party with a friend and it takes us 5 minutes to find a match then one of us gets kicked...when we finally get a match in a broken ass lobby we cant play more then 1 consecutive game without one of us getting kicked on the next one?? and it goes back to the same map we just played and then it kicks us both?? wtf!!

Jun 19, 2004
Is there some way you can get kicked from a game on live? Happened to me couple times last night. It was either on demolition or tdm. Both times I was doing pretty good too, just wondering.

May 3, 2002
EDIT: found a cool site where you can make ur callsign for online use..
http://callsign.modernwarfare247.com/

heres my new sig:
I was the first one to use this for my sig! lol, i just didnt mention it. :lick:

Whats kinda a pain is all the "siccer" lookin icons, you gotta be close to Prestiging level 70 to get. I was tryin to get that Gorrilla with the crown on his head, but i think you have to be pretty far in rank to get it. You just have to be the last one alive in say S&D and kill 3 enemies in a row right?

I just got these yesterday.. bustin my ass using last stand. lol

May 3, 2002
yeah, I got that awhile ago.. but i did just get the Dragon one with the same pic.. i was rapin fools. I have both 360/ps3.

I once rented COD4 when that was the main game, and the PS3 players couldn't hold a candle to the 360 competition. Don't know how it is with this game, but i can tell you already with most PS3 users not having a mic.. 360ers would destroy them with strategy. I don't care how good you are alone.

May 3, 2002
I need to start playing some normal modes again, I need to get with 360 players.. i know Bustinonsuckaz is prob tired of sending me invites.. lol. and nefariouswun too. Masked Lemon and a few others dropped me :mad: lol, my bad.. that's my fault for not joinin.. I will next time, and my connection is still fucked up.. stupid ass Wave. I need to call them again for like the 3rd time. :angry: