MOBB MOVEMENT - I swear ya'll aint heard nothin like this!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Thanks, but I dunno. Link also doesn't work. Fuck. I can go to the homepage no problem, but that link doesn't work. Looks like China is shutting shit down. Need to get a VPN...

Thanks though.

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@MikeManson hit me on the PM with ur email addy & I'll shoot it to u that way.. it's the least I can do since u hit me with some coo advice a couple years back when I was stuck out in Europe lol

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
@MikeManson hit me on the PM with ur email addy & I'll shoot it to u that way.. it's the least I can do since u hit me with some coo advice a couple years back when I was stuck out in Europe lol
I threw it up on youtube too.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
it would be nice to hear more stuff like this with real instruments. def brought me back to the old school 90s sound without copying any other format. Make a couple of radio friendly cuts and you might have something going for you for real.

Apr 7, 2006
Good lookin on the feedback ya'll!!

To anybody checkin this thread out for the first time - go ahead & get this in your rotation for the weekend!!

Apr 7, 2006
This new layout kinda threw me off - but I appreciate all the comments:

DeepEastBeast - Plymouth Rock.. from them dirt road days!!

Nate Rasta - yep you already know & he said "man he was tellin me about siccness years ago" speakin of years ago.. you found the old school hood video.. before it was mixed/mastered lol!!

The big homie Shea - appreciate the support I & likewise fam.. we gotta pow-wow soon!

SMCrazy - Appreciate the feedback!

Elemenno - Yeah Shake is problem on them keys f'real!

ORO - Props is gone, but props on the YouTube upload!

GHP - Yeah we got another track with no cuss words that we'll be dropping real soon - curious what your thoughts will be on it!

martin_07n - Dope.. glad you really diggin in it & took the time out to let it be known.. that's the motivation needed to keep this thing goin!

STIK GILATINE - yeah bwoyee!

illuminati_guy - glad you feelin the direction - we bringin' the analog-fueled basslines back for 2012 lol

Mike Manson - Looks like the Chinese was tryna stop the movement, but good to know you found a way to peep! haha

Freematik - That's the idea.. good lookin!