MOBB MOVEMENT - I swear ya'll aint heard nothin like this!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That shit was pretty cool, throwback to the mobb era for sure. Who produced it? Tip to get more views tho, if you want someone to check out just one song, upload it to hulkshare or limelinx, so we can just stream instead of downloading.

70SAV

Sicc OG
Mar 1, 2006
You got my vote... that shit is nice.. one word of criticism though... everybody please don't start using the term Mobb Movement to describe whats going on in The Bay. It allows the Major Record companies to pigeonhole us and wrap us all into one package that they can either accept or discard on a whim. All deals will look the same because there will be no individuality... they'll be able to say things like, "This is the going rate for a Mobb Movement Artist so take it or leave it" like they did with The Hyphy Movement...

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
That shit was pretty cool, throwback to the mobb era for sure. Who produced it?
Appreciate the feedback fam! My dude Young Shake - also from the East, produced it. Watchin that boy throw down on the keys is like watchin a concert lol

Tip to get more views tho, if you want someone to check out just one song, upload it to hulkshare or limelinx, so we can just stream instead of downloading.
Good lookin breh - Now up on limelinx:

http://limelinx.com/files/334dcc242d6eab04068bb0a80f2287c6

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@drewski.kalonji: Yeah that guitar is viscous!

@LoDaMack Right on brah - if you got anything down there cookin that you think my dude might sound good on you always welcome to hit me on the PM... either way, it's always good seein an MPC in the avvy!

@70SAV Appreciate the the approval fam! I also feel what your saying but I think if such a Mobb Movement is to gather steam, it shouldn't be for the purpose of getting major label deals..

It's dope that everybody so far is feelin the song & I think that we can all agree - this 'Mobb Movement' doesn't target the demographic (young women & kids) that the majors are concerned with anyway..

GOOD LOOKIN ON THE FEEDBACK YALL KEEP IT COMIN!!

Dec 4, 2006
I heard it last night through my phone and had to download it to my laptop right now..

this track is dope and that's mos def a mobb sound track ..

shit is dope! great production ...

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
^ Right on brotha thanks for the feedback!!

I think my sicc goons will find that this joint gots replay value for daayyysss... so it's well worth the download..

Much appreciated!!

Apr 7, 2006
@90'sBayPalyer: Thanks breh - can't stop won't stop... & swinging for the fences with this one!

@Filthy Rich: Appreciate you takin the time to check it out fam!

The bass was ran thru some quality analog gear, which helped bring out that crazy low end.. good to know you liked the end result!

@SMOKE1230: Right on brah - thanks for listening!

Good lookin to everybody that's been checking it out so far!

Nov 14, 2002
"MOBB MOVEMENT - I swear ya'll aint heard nothin like this!!"

i heard music like this but its been a lot of years!

thats a nice slapper right there!

when its released let us know

ill buy a itunes card just to buy this.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
who produced this? are they producing the whole album? The live elements, and analog touch is whats going to stand this out... to many purely vst beats these days.

Not taking away from the rapper, he did his thing. The beat, and hook where very well put together

B-San

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
@BigChill: Damn thanks for the compliment big bro.. it's an honor that you'd be willing cop an iTunes card for this; I'll fashow give the heads up when it drops & send you a PM at that time so you can get a lil extra!

@Copium & @Sacsick: G'lookin for the feedback brehs!

@R.Nato: Appreciate you goin in with the producer's ear & analyzing the track... yeah there was a good amount of analog juice behind this one.. and you're right on the money.. none of the sounds came from a computer - good ear fam! Oh yeah, my dude Young Shake produced this but it was a team effort that went into the arrangements, recording, re-amping of instuments and mixing... Feel free to hit me on the PM if you want more details.. It's always good choppin it up with fellow enthusiasts!

I know the flood of fast-food music is at an all-time high, making it hard for something of quality to break thru - so I appreciate everybody taking their time and giving this one a shot.. thanks y'all!