MNF: Niners vs Eagles!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Re: Horrible Game

LadyNutLoc said:
I gives a fuck what all you NINAH HATERS think. That WAS a horrible game and the Eagles wanted that win more than Frisco did.
itz not a matter of who "wanted it more." itz a matter of who played well, and who sucked ass. Eagles played well, Ninerz sucked ass.

No excuses. That shit was imbarrasing and unacceptable.
agreed.

And I'm not afraid to admit it. A loss is a loss but this shit is hella funny how all ya'll haters flock to the NINERS thread to talk shit.
let em. they dont get tha opportunity very often.

Last night str8 garbage, we underestimated Philli and we paid the price.
tha only reazon they underestimated Philly iz bcuz McNabb wuz out and they thought Detmer couldnt handle it. they fucked up and need to fuckin learn.

May 9, 2002
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

thiz coming from a Cowboy fan. hahahaha. notice how therez no need to make up a name for your team (i.e. your "whiners/Haiders/Fakers" shyt) since your team disgracez itzelf without anybody makin fun of em. now that callz for your saying...."GOT EM!!!!"

^^^athough there are many things i disagree about with the kingczar......i have to say this....

i have never seen him say "cowboys are gonna win it all this year!!"....or anything to really pump up his team....the reason he makes those names for the teams..and clowns on people about it...is b/c people start talking out their ass about shit that nobody really knows about....

example: "YA'LL SHOULD WATCH THE FUCK OUT, CAUSE CARR AND US TEXANS ARE GONNA TAKE IT TO THE FUCKIN HOUSE..FUCK ALL YA'LL...IT'S ALL HOUSTON THIS YEAR"

...well..hmmm...NO.....so if somebody kept doing this (and was serious, i just picked them as an example"...then he would be clowning on them too...

..it's like this, my friends dad always says this shit regarding sports "you talk shit, and eventually it will come back in your face....that's why i don't talk shit, i just talk about sports intelligently...its one thing to show faith for your team, but it's another to just make bullshit statements that will come back to get you"

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Re: Horrible Game

KINGCZAR said:

Haha, learn the game please!!! Underestimate the mighty Eagles?? Yea right!!! playa510 said they were simply overmatched....
truzt me, they did underestimate them without McNabb. itz not an excuse. but next tyme, pleaze think before you go actin lyke nobody knowz anything about football but you.

Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:

for real though man...when i wear my raiders shit out somewhere.....and like i go to a resteraunt or a store or anywhere.....there will always be somebody to be like "ooh..your one of them huh"..."ooh, your one of those raiders fans"...."i don't know if i can do that for a raider fan"...
man think about wut you're saying. Raider fanz have brought that upon themselvez. itz not tha Raiderz that everyone hatez, itz tha fuckiin ignorant fanz they have.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:

thiz coming from a Cowboy fan. hahahaha. notice how therez no need to make up a name for your team (i.e. your "whiners/Haiders/Fakers" shyt) since your team disgracez itzelf without anybody makin fun of em. now that callz for your saying...."GOT EM!!!!"
Dont really get it but whatever!!! See I clown yall wack whiner fans because yall think yall team is good almighty when yall aint shit, but anotha team vying for a playoff spot to be eliminated in the offs!!! U can think the whiners underestimated the Eagles all u want, but the Eagles were the best team comin into the season and were 7-3! They just got their asses handed to em!! Face it, and take it like a man!!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
i have never seen him say "cowboys are gonna win it all this year!!"....or anything to really pump up his team....the reason he makes those names for the teams..and clowns on people about it...is b/c people start talking out their ass about shit that nobody really knows about....
thatz only bcuz he knowz tha Cowboyz suck ballz. if tha Ninerz sucked ass i woudnt sit here and say they're a good team either.

so people talking out their ass iz a good reazon to make namez such az "Whiners" or "Haiders" or "Fakers?" i dont see wut you're getting at bcuz that doeznt explain anything.

example: "YA'LL SHOULD WATCH THE FUCK OUT, CAUSE CARR AND US TEXANS ARE GONNA TAKE IT TO THE FUCKIN HOUSE..FUCK ALL YA'LL...IT'S ALL HOUSTON THIS YEAR"

...well..hmmm...NO.....so if somebody kept doing this (and was serious, i just picked them as an example"...then he would be clowning on them too...
well letz see. Ninerz have a chance at going to tha Superbowl and taking it all, whether you lyke it or not. unfortunately, i have to say tha same about tha Raiders. theze two teamz have a serious chance at going all tha way....nobody iz talkin out their ass with thoze statementz and you know it and so doez Czar. but even if neither of tha teamz had a chance but their fanz said that shyt anywayz, i still dont see tha point of calling tha teamz childish namez.

..it's like this, my friends dad always says this shit regarding sports "you talk shit, and eventually it will come back in your face....that's why i don't talk shit, i just talk about sports intelligently...its one thing to show faith for your team, but it's another to just make bullshit statements that will come back to get you"
nice quote. and for tha record ive never said tha Ninerz WILL go all tha way, however i did say they have a chance to do it.

tha point of tha pozt you quoted wuz thiz....Czar sitz and talkz all thiz shyt about other teamz lozing and blah blah, but wut doez hiz team do? loze. he'z makin a fool of himself. ive kept quite about it for monthz cuz i could care less how dumb tha homeboy lookz, but im juzt makin a point. and that point iz, he'z hating on actual CONTENDERZ simply bcuz hiz team iz not one of em. it doeznt matter if he pumpz up hiz team or not. i juzt fynd it real funny. thatz all. LoL.

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:

Dont really get it but whatever!!! See I clown yall wack whiner fans because yall think yall team is good almighty when yall aint shit, but anotha team vying for a playoff spot to be eliminated in the offs!!!
herez a good example of hiz hatin ass. i never said my team iz almighty and all that bullshyt. tha only reazon your hatin iz cuz your team iz weak az fuck, and tha two local teamz in your area are good. say all u want, but we both know itz true.

U can think the whiners underestimated the Eagles all u want, but the Eagles were the best team comin into the season and were 7-3! They just got their asses handed to em!! Face it, and take it like a man!!!! GOT EM!!!!
bytch did i make an excuse? i didnt think so. their underestimation iz no fuckin excuse. lyke i said, they lozt and they deserved to loze. they played lyke shyt, tha Eagles played good, and tha outcoime wuz ryght. im glad it happened. maybe it'll wake tha NINERZ D and Special Teamz unitz up!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Again u typed all that and still didnt prove shit!!! Thats just like yall whiner fans, get over the creamating lose yall ahd and get ready for Seattke Weakhawks!!! Cause if u say your team is the shit, u better hope they back it up, cause if they dont, Ima get yall marks until yall cant take it no moe!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
LoL. you're a funny fucker. you talk all thiz big shyt that doeznt apply to me, yet you direct it towardz me. when did i say tha Ninerz are tha bezt team? when did i say they WILL win tha Superbowl, no doubt? when did i say they couldnt loze? answer thoze.

you jumped on my ass for sayin im glad they lozt. how am i not takin it lyke a man? itz juzt funny that i try to respect your team az much az possible by not bringin up a thread everytyme they loze, but you juzt cant do tha same for me. fuck it. jealousy iz a muthafucka aint it?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Dogg u dont get it do u!!! Thats just like a whiner fan to get upset when i post about your team!! Thats me I talk shit and have fun with it, I am competitive!! Some folks can take it some cant!! I do this for fun, its not about respect its about competitive nature homie!!! Thats in my blood, I am a shit talker, whether Im playin myself or rootin thats just me, but some of yall take it personal, and call it hatred and jealousy, but its just fun and competitve homie!! Think about it!!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 8, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Haha, yea Tone's sig is boo boo, GOT EM!!!!

Hate on my sig all you want nigga but make sure to peep the ugly mug on yo shit and check it twice! Looks like you sportin that gay midevil look with the hair but you already knowin! The only thing you got 'em with is a that dick in yo mouth! thanks for keepin it real Potna! Ninahs!!!

May 8, 2002
I aint mad playa. That injury to Detmer was too late he already did his damage it will only help the next team! He exposed Rumph and our D. Congrats to Philly and thanks for the wake up call before the playoffs.

May 2, 2002
He exposed Rumph and our D
Yeah Rumph didn't look too good, but he's young. I think he'll be O.K. I remember Plummer and Webster didn't do that well their rookie year either...although I still think Webster isn't that great.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Now u judgin my looks, I knew yo bitch ass was gay, just like your team!! Well i pull hoes wit my ugly mug, so what u sayin homeboy!! I know u still butt-hurt about your team gettin spanked, so u resort to callin people ugly haha!! Nice comeback, but again your teams cant finish and get it done like your Midgets gettin wooped in the series!!! And Rumph is a bust-garbage-wasted pick! Haha!! GOT EM!!!

May 8, 2002
TONE DOG THE 01 said:

Hate on my sig all you want nigga but make sure to peep the ugly mug on yo shit and check it twice! Looks like you sportin that gay midevil look with the hair but you already knowin! The only thing you got 'em with is a that dick in yo mouth! thanks for keepin it real Potna! Ninahs!!!

This is what I said nigga! get it right Queen Czar! This was in respose to you callin me out and swingin from nut to nut sack! Balls is what you dont got nigga so get off mine!