MNF: Niners vs Eagles!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
NINERS DID NOT UNDER ESTIMATE SHIT THEY WERE JUST OUTMATCHED, THEY FACED A GOOD DEFENSE AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED FOR THE MOST PART SHUT DOWN, THE EAGLES PRETTY MUCH PUT THE NINERS IN THERE PLACE, YES LAST WEEK THE CHARGERS GOT LUCKY WHEN THEY BEAT YALL BUT THE EAGLES WERE NOT LUCKY WHAT SO EVER THERE ONE OF THE HOTTEST TEAMS IN THE NFL!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Re: Horrible Game

LadyNutLoc said:
we underestimated Philli and we paid the price. :(
Haha, learn the game please!!! Underestimate the mighty Eagles?? Yea right!!! playa510 said they were simply overmatched....the Whinerz are a good team, but not in the class of the Eagles, Bucs etc... Dont go usin excuses!! That was a big game and the better team wipped ass!!! Take that loss without discrediting the Eagles domination on a.."we underestimated yall"..haha!!! Eagles romped!!!! GOT EM!!!!

May 9, 2002
Re: Horrible Game

LadyNutLoc said:
this shit is hella funny how all ya'll haters flock to the NINERS thread to talk shit
WTF??..do'nt give us this "ya'll just hate us" sob story....god-damn..i swear, you go around this fuckin bay, and i'd put money on the fact that the raiders get hated on like a mothafucka over the niners....and you actin like it's only the niners that get hated on......that shit pisses me off...so i'm going to send a big FUCK YOU out to all the ignorant people who seem to block out all the damn hating that goes on the raiders, and like to believe that the niners are the only hated on team

May 9, 2002
P.S. -- the 49'ers got their ass beat, straight up. and any 49'er fan should know and realize that. So when somebody "comes into a thread" (didn't know that we had some jim crow type laws going on in here) and say that they got their ass beat, they aren't hatin, they are telling it how it is...

..hating would be to say you beat the fuck out of a team, when you only won by 3 in overtime...that's just hatin...and hatin is saying 8 games through the season that so-and-so team is finished and that they suck........then they go on to win 3 more and tied for tops in the division, but i just don't know what i could be referring to here

Jun 25, 2002
niner fans

hey all you gay ass niner fans you want to see a real MNF game well check out RAIDERS VS JETS we will show you something that you"ll could learn "how to be real fans" how to to the 12 man something niner fans know nothing about

Apr 25, 2002
bayareapimpin said:
we love it cause tha ninerz are the team that people love to hate
you're trippin...thats jus an excuse to accept the truth that people are sayin in here...9ers couldn't see the eagles D and that's all there is to it...and their 2nd and 3rd strings picked em apart...that is the truth....and everyone knows the raiders are the team that people love to hate, go ask yourself! or any nfl official...

May 9, 2002
RevoL said:

you're trippin...thats jus an excuse to accept the truth that people are sayin in here...9ers couldn't see the eagles D and that's all there is to it...and their 2nd and 3rd strings picked em apart...that is the truth....and everyone knows the raiders are the team that people love to hate, go ask yourself! or any nfl official...

for real though man...when i wear my raiders shit out somewhere.....and like i go to a resteraunt or a store or anywhere.....there will always be somebody to be like "ooh..your one of them huh"..."ooh, your one of those raiders fans"...."i don't know if i can do that for a raider fan"...

May 8, 2002
It's all good! At least we fucked up Detmers elbow that will help everyone else! This one hurt cauze we got spanked......I'm fuckin glad this happened now so the shit wont happen later! We will bounce back tho my niggaz......I promise that shit! I wanted to run out on the fuckin feild last night to make a tackle for them niggaz.............Rumph needs to Wrap em up!

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN. I WAS DISAPPOINTED. NINERS WERE PLAYING HELLA SHITTY.

SPECIAL TEAMS SUCKED
DEFENCE WAS GARBAGE. GET RID OF RUMPH!!
RUNNING DEFENCE IS USUALLY DECENT, BUT SUCKED.
AND THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS DOING ANYTHING ON OFFENCE WAS OWENS.
NOT TO MENTION THE SHITTY CLOCK MANAGEMENT.

WHAT'D I LIKE TO SEE IS 9ERS VS COWGIRLS
NINERS WOULD CRUSH THA COWGIRLS AND CZAR WOULD FACE THE COLD REALITY

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Naw potna, I wouldnt face shit, cause I can handle shit, plus yall are supposed to beat us, so that wouldnt make yall tight if yall did!!! Yall would have everything to lose, so it wouldnt bother me none potna!! But yall did get cold reality at the house last night with that Philly murder, they should arrest Philly for committing murder!!!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
we got our asses whooped period. mufuckas didn't show up to play except TO. props to the eagles d though and koi detmer. that was terrible i could take it though it's nuthin best believe they finna bounce back!!!

Jul 17, 2002
lol @ revol, ya fuck them pumk ass refs

@ tone dog, when are you gonna take down that pathetic sig of yours down, we all know how the gaints got a beat down and the whiners will only get an early vacation to go home and cry this yr

Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Dont matter if u are glad or not, they got wooped!!! GOT EM!!!
thiz coming from a Cowboy fan. hahahaha. notice how therez no need to make up a name for your team (i.e. your "whiners/Haiders/Fakers" shyt) since your team disgracez itzelf without anybody makin fun of em. now that callz for your saying...."GOT EM!!!!"