MLB PLAYOFF PICKS 05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHO WILL TAKE IT ALL

• Total voters
Aug 17, 2005
ANGLES V.S YANKEES>>>>>ANGLES
RED SOXES V.S WHITE SOXES>>>>>RED SOXES
N.L
BRAVES V.S ASTORS>>>BRAVES
SD VS STL>>>>>STL

SECOND ROUND
YANKEES V.S RED SOXES>>>>>>RED SOXES
BRAVES VS CARDNIALS>>>>>BRAVES

WORLD SERIES

RED SOXES OVER BRAVES IN 7 GAMES OR VISE VERSE

May 6, 2002
You picked the Angels over the Yankees, yet have the Yankees facing the Redsox for the AL crown?

Anaheim is going to smash the Yanks. 4 games.

Red Sox over White Sox in 5.

Then most likely (hate to admit it) Red Sox over Anaheim in 6 or 7.

Apr 25, 2002
Round 1
Boston over Chicago
New York over Los Angeles
Atlanta over Houston
St. Louis over San Diego

Round 2
New York over Boston
St. Louis over Atlanta

World Series
St. Louis over New York

Feb 12, 2004
AL
ANGLES V.S YANKEES>ANGLES
RED SOX V.S WHITE SOX>RED SOX

N.L
BRAVES V.S ASTOS>BRAVES
SD VS STL>SD(MY SLEEPER PICK)

SECOND ROUND
ANGLES V.S RED SOX>RED SOX
BRAVES VS SD>SD

WS
SD VS RED SOX>RED SOX

Jun 30, 2004
This is what I want to happen

AL
Red Sox vs. White Sox--White Sox in 5
Angels vs. Yankees--Angels in 5

NL
Braves vs. Astros--Astros in 5
Cardinals vs. SD--Cardinals in 4

LCDS
White Sox vs. Yankees---White Sox

NLCDS
Cardinals vs. Astros---Cardinals

World Series winner
Cards vs. White Sox---Sox

but it think its going to be the Astros vs. Yankees in World Series--Astros take it in 7

Apr 25, 2002
714KaliHydro said:
Is that animosity or do you really believe that?
Serious question.
No animosity... I would rather NOT have the Yankees & Red Sox in the ALCS because I'm tired of the all the coverage already, that's just what I think is gonna happen... I don't have nothing against the Angels, I just want them to lose in the regular season just like all the other AL West teams...

Colon has what, an ERA over 8 against the Yankees in 2 starts this year? He's given up 10 earned runs (+5 unearned runs) and has only pitched 10 innings against them in 2 starts... That was before his back was bothering him... I think the Yankees can beat him twice in a 5 game series, and I can't see any combination of Lackey/Washburn/Byrd/Santana taking the other 3 games.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Just wondering....after posting the second best record in all of baseball...why is everyone still not giving the White Sox any respect? They won 99 games, have one of the best if not the best pitching staff, and a sneaky lineup that can put up big numbers any day of the week.

Angels vs White Sox
Braves vs Cards

Sox vs Cards

2005 WS Champs Chicago White Sox

Apr 25, 2002
techn9nehq said:
Just wondering....after posting the second best record in all of baseball...why is everyone still not giving the White Sox any respect? They won 99 games, have one of the best if not the best pitching staff, and a sneaky lineup that can put up big numbers any day of the week.

Angels vs White Sox
Braves vs Cards

Sox vs Cards

2005 WS Champs Chicago White Sox
Because the White Sox aren't very good and have no chance at the WS. :(

May 6, 2002
What a bad game we played today. NY just played better baseball. Their defense was solid and ours was lazy (GA).

Hopefully, we can get them tommorow and go into NY with a split. If we don't, well...we are in trouble.

White Sox looked great in their first game. If it isn't Anaheim, I'm goin for Chicago.

Jan 2, 2004
A.L.
Yankees over Angels in 4 Games (Hate the Yankees, but I think they'll somehow take the series.
Red Sox over White Sox in 5 Games (I'm not hot on the Sox, I don't think they are that great of a team.)
N.L
Braves over Astros in 4 Games (I think the Braves should be able to handle the Astros this series.
St. Louis over San Diego in 3 Games (Should be really one sided)

SECOND ROUND
Yankees over Red Sox in Seven Games (I'm not sure about the Sox pitching staff)
Cardinals over Braves in 5 Games (Cards are just better than the whole NL)

WORLD SERIES

Yankees over Cardinals in Six Games (I think it's the Yankees time.. I hate the Yanks, but it's been awhile since they won a series, and it's time for A-Rod to get one)

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
You're all wrong....the White Sox have the best TEAM in the playoffs.

Sure they don't have any big name players that are getting paid 25 mil a year, but they have plenty of great players that work together as a team. That's cool...keep them under the radar then you all can jump the bandwagon later.

Apr 25, 2002
I'd like to see the White Sox go all the way but I just don't see it happening. I'm glad they swept the Red Sox though... I didn't think they'd even get out of the first round...