Mixerr Reviews is done for!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
bro thats all im saying too, more videos = get mixerr reviews creditability back up. its 2014 man. get with the times Mixerr @Mixerr

nobody wants blogs about child molesters they want video about household products & random inanimate objects.
Sorry bout what I said. Videos will be up next week. Mixerr Reviews can guarantee you that!

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr @Mixerr it is illegal to bully someone on the internet and all these people, especially mrtonguetwista are cyber-bullying you. You don't have to put up with this, call the police and the FBI
Unfortunately there are no cyber bullying laws in Texas.

What ever happened to getting real with Mixxer or whatever it was supposed to be called?
Mixerr Politics became a side project because no one took Mixerr Politics seriously.

Last edited:

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
You should do more video reviews, don't bother with the ones on music that nobody has ever heard of though...

My favorite one you did was on the water display outside of Whole Foods, I was a lil disappointed that you didn't enter the store, but it was still pretty fascinating.

Everyday you should just go outside with your camera and review different random shit... I guarantee that will step your rep up

Filthy_Rich

My fit cost a rack
Oct 22, 2003
www.officialxraided.com
I watched Gangs of New York for about the 4th time last night. Wasn't as good as the first time. In fact, it was a disjointed, long-winded affair. This coming from a lifelong Scorcese fan and someone who thinks Daniel Day-Lewis put on the performance of a lifetime and perhaps a top 10 performance in all of cinematic history with There Will Be Blood. Not to mention a superb performance by Leonardo Di Capcapyuo. Running at 3 hours, it was a very bloated film. 2 hours may have sufficed. A forgettable side role by Liam Neesom, Cameron Diaz as a whore (we already knew that), and one of those fucking horrible soundtracks where it ranges from an almost inaudible whisper to a fucking earblast of horns and strings. Constantly adjusting your TV's volume for 3 hours is fucking tiresome, I'll tell ya what. Overrated piece of garbage. I see where Anchorman and Anchorman 2 got the inspiration for the epic final battles.

10/10
GONY/TWBB all day blood.

John C. Reilly ftw!

Feb 11, 2006
Reading is for suckers. I have an app that converts all siccness.net text into video. Every user had a unique voice and character, for example S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE appears as Daniel Day Lewis in Gangs of New York. Quite compelling stuff when he talks about tiddies in that accent.
Bwahaha