Mixerr Reviews is done for!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON I'm willing to give you some stock options for all Canadian versions of the cassettes including Fleetwood Mac.
That's a deal, the only Canadian versions I need to keep though is the Canadian press of the Big June discography. Those are the very tapes that were the cause of the death of Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus .

They will be auctioned off for a charity of Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus ' hipster roommate's brother Frank's choice.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Everything related with Mixerr Reviews will continue in June 2014 as planned. Don't worry! Mixerr Reviews is not done for! I over exaggerated about my reputation regarding the SPM child molestation mentioning on the Reveille Park album review I did in April 2014 which made the album review made its way online. Now I learned not to over exaggerate by not using drastic measures. It's not the end for right now.

With that said, my reputation is doing very steadily well on Instagram, twitter, Google+, blogger, and blogspot! Mixerr Reviews is gaining to 2 followers every 3 weeks on blogger and blogspot. I still need more support in that department. So fans, please tell everyone to follow Mixerr Reviews on blogspot! I am getting four followers a day on Google+. I'm good there. Same standard goes for twitter. Mixerr Reviews just needs more followers for the blogspot.