Mitch is more then what Gangland tried to Portray him As

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 12, 2002
www.sosickproductions.com
Stop hateing on that mans paper he form there he ain't like these new b dog raper studio banging. Eveytime I give some one a bar of mitchy they be on it. Yea dat
Aint nobody hatin on Blood or his paper homie! Blood is from linkin and he is known in the rap game especially when niggas bring up Dago.............Niggas is sayin dont tuck tail when a muthafucka portray u a certain way when u the source where its coming from. Gangland got them barz where buster Blood was rappin Fuck Skyline from who? U right he's a rapper and he from his set but don't paint this nigga 2 b the Positive type nigga!

Apr 27, 2009
Gas and Roger, the Deacons of Siccness.

BUT WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS WHY WHEN SOMEONE CRITICIZES OR SHARES THEIR OPINION ON MITCHY ITS "HATING" ALL THE TIME, "HATING"?? BUT IF IT WAS ANYONE DIFFERENT IT WOULD NOT BE A BIG PROBLEM. MITCH AINT NO ANGEL, MITCH AINT TOO GOOD TO GET CRITICIZED. MITCH IS A STAR AND HE IS A PERSON TRYNNA DO BETTER THINGS. BUT HE AINT THE ONLY ONE.

SO NIGGAS NEED TO STOP PLAYIN THE HATE CARD EVERYTIME SOMEONE GIVES AN OPINION ABOUT MITCH, I UNDERSTAND HE YO HOMIE, AND LIKE US, YOU HAVE 1000% OF RESPECT FOR THE G, BUT HE HUMAN WITH FLAWS LIKE EVERY OTHER NIGGA.

AND IMO, IF MITCH WANTED TO BE PORTRAYED IN A DIFFERENT WAY, HE COULDA LEFT OUT SOME OF TOUGH TALKIN AND SPOKE MORE ABOUT HIS POSITIVE PURSUITS. ONE MAY SAY HE DID, WELL WHEN I WATCHED GAGNLAND THEIR WHERE NO SIGNS OF IT, I KNOW ON PAST GANGLANDS (S.M.M., THE CRIPS, ETC) NIGGAS DID TALK ABOUT THE POSITIVE THINGS. I HATE TO SAY IT, AND I REALLY DONT LIKE AGREEIN WOTH THIS NIGGA, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME ACTUALLY, BUT LIKE E NUTT SAID, THEY FOCUSED ON MAKIN MITCH AND LIKIN PARK LIKE THEY THE HARDEST THINGS THAT EVER HIT GANG BANGIN.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
NOBODY WANTS TO SEE HOW POSITIVE MITCHY IS!!!

IT'S CALLED "GANGLAND"!!!

WE TUNE IN TO SEE HOOD SHIT, NOT HOW SOME THUG IS TURN'N' HIS LIFE AROUND!!!

UHH DID U SEE THE SHOW ON THE ORIGIN OF THE CRIPS? IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW IT SHOWED THE POSITVITY AND HOW TOOKIE WILLIAMS TRIED TO DO SOME GOOD AT THE END OF HIS LIFE,NOT JUST ALL THE CRIMES HE COMMITTED...THE SHOW ON THE AVENUES IN LA,TWO SOUTHSIDERS AT THE END TOLD GANGLAND THERE TRYING TO TURN THEIR LIFE AROUND AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE GANG EVEN THOUGH THERE HITS ON EM NOW..ITS MOSTLY ABOUT HOOD SHIT BUT A LOTTTT OF EPISODES AT SOME POINT HAVE SHOWED HOW THE MAIN BANGER OF THE SHOW IS TRYING TO GOOD IN HIS LIFE AND THE COMMUNITY,I THINK THATS WHAT THE ORGINAL POSTER WAS TRYNA SAY

Feb 1, 2005
UHH DID U SEE THE SHOW ON THE ORIGIN OF THE CRIPS? IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW IT SHOWED THE POSITVITY AND HOW TOOKIE WILLIAMS TRIED TO DO SOME GOOD AT THE END OF HIS LIFE,NOT JUST ALL THE CRIMES HE COMMITTED...THE SHOW ON THE AVENUES IN LA,TWO SOUTHSIDERS AT THE END TOLD GANGLAND THERE TRYING TO TURN THEIR LIFE AROUND AND WALKED AWAY FROM THE GANG EVEN THOUGH THERE HITS ON EM NOW..ITS MOSTLY ABOUT HOOD SHIT BUT A LOTTTT OF EPISODES AT SOME POINT HAVE SHOWED HOW THE MAIN BANGER OF THE SHOW IS TRYING TO GOOD IN HIS LIFE AND THE COMMUNITY,I THINK THATS WHAT THE ORGINAL POSTER WAS TRYNA SAY
That's it that's all homie finally somebody got it! Now I'm done wit it!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
real skyline niggas aint bothered by it man................niggas need 2 change the way we think...........aint none over r dead homiez komin bakk so lets keep that 1s we still have here!

Jul 29, 2008
I dont understand why Mitch or anyone in LPB was gonna think there was gonna be good promotion/showing a positive side.

Gangland always ups the how a gang is and in each episode, they focus on a Specific case/turning point that "leads to how the gang is today".

All Gangland episodes kinda have the same outline.. and if they say something positive, its always about the guy that snitched and moved away in fear of his life or someone that is doing life that changed his ways... they will never show the positives because they might want to do a continue episode or sage down the line. Like with the Biker gangs.

May 6, 2009
I dont understand why Mitch or anyone in LPB was gonna think there was gonna be good promotion/showing a positive side.

Gangland always ups the how a gang is and in each episode, they focus on a Specific case/turning point that "leads to how the gang is today".

All Gangland episodes kinda have the same outline.. and if they say something positive, its always about the guy that snitched and moved away in fear of his life or someone that is doing life that changed his ways... they will never show the positives because they might want to do a continue episode or sage down the line. Like with the Biker gangs.
Exactly. Just like when they do them on the Hell's Angles, they always make it seem like they had the upper hand on all the other bike gangs. THen when they do the episodes on the others, make it seem like they held their own and were harder than the Hells Angles. And you're right about them kind of having the same outline each show.

Jul 29, 2008
Exactly. Just like when they do them on the Hell's Angles, they always make it seem like they had the upper hand on all the other bike gangs. THen when they do the episodes on the others, make it seem like they held their own and were harder than the Hells Angles. And you're right about them kind of having the same outline each show.
Its like I said in the gangland thread.. they promote who ever they are covering.. and its always negative. The gangs are always "ruthless" they are always "feared" and some cop or agent always says the gang covering "is the worst one".

And again, I tell people take a fraction of what they say bekuz they dont have the full details or they dont put out the full details... for this lpb episode, they didnt put out how stacy bulter is positive nowadays.. nope.. just what got him in the papers.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
The thing I thought woulda been cool is if Skyline woulda been portrayed in the same light them being eachothers biggest rivals and all..

I've seen it before and thats one of the things (to me anyway) that helps make it a coo show..

That not happenin with this episode I was kinda suprised..

But on that note I dont know shit about the behind the scenes actions so that would be left to wonder......for me anyway.

Great show tho....If all goes right...I think Mitch could open the flood gates..

Feb 12, 2006
It's like the news at six yall. I call it the bad news for a reason. All that gets reported is bad shit no positive shit and that shit's enough to make your stomach boil for real. Negativity sells and that's all they care. Far as I'm concerned this program was malicious. That not showing any positivity is pure hater shit.