Mistah Fab Dissing E-40 in New Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2008
The funny thing is when Fab got his deal wit Atlantic it wasnt like he was tryna put hella bay artists on The Yellow Bus Ridah album.When he starts naming niggas thats on the album he only name major outta town rappers.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
40 put the following people "on":

A-1
D-shot
b-legit
suga-t
ska face al kapone
celly cell
the mossie
mr. malik
levitti
laroo
turf talk
droop-e
rhythm x
PTS
Funk Mobb

e-40 was putting out albums and comps in the mid 90's as well. I am not taking sides here, but lets give dude some credit. The climate is different right now. 40 is on a major now, and everything he does has to get approved by the major lable. So if a major says, "hey, lets try something different this time, lets get you some major features on this album." Then thats what he has to do. I could see the argument stand if 40 was indie, but movin units like ice cube, but didn't fuck with anybody from the bay.
40's biggest contribution to rap music was the mobb sound. Him and studio ton.
40 DOES give back to the bay rap community by putting cats on his tour. So i really don't see the argument that 40 don't put people on.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
People are never happy with how much you give...the problem is people act like they deserve shit...40 worked and hustled his ass off to be where he is, I would feel less of a man if I had to hope another man would garner me some shine...
co-sign

Wouldn't it be more satisfying to pave your own way as an artist, instead riding someone else's coattails?

Feb 15, 2008
Yea he did, but I highly doubt it was as many ppl as Dre did. Not saying that Dre meant more or is better or nuthn, I'm just saying that Dre took everybody with him. Seemed like he gave everybody chances. That ain't the line 40 is pushing
Dubee? Mac Mall? Young Lay? Ray luv? Dre did not put them on Khayree did with young black brotha records put them on. Psd? Coolio da undadog?Jdiggs? They all put themselfs out on there own labels. Who is left to be on the label when dre was alive besides fab,summtin teribble, and ryda j klyde.

40 and B-legit put out The click,the mossie,the funk mobb,lil bruce,celly cell,A-1,pts, suga t, rythem x, turf talk,Nump, DB'Z,droope and b-slim, Laroo,Doey rock and presented BIG RICH last album. Artist signed right now without a record out cousin fik,bebop,kd stunts,big omeezy, and cheepskate.

X-NINE

Chi-Illinois
Sep 16, 2006
CHICAGO
This was no diss, that was truth......One dude capitalized off it, and it was 40 water....He's never been a Hyphy artist originally, but you know what I mean.....You aint see anyone else get up on that shit like he did.....

Otherwise, we'd have heard F.A.B.'s album about now....The one on ATLANTIC I mean that has YET to materialize

Apr 5, 2004
F.A.B ̶ My album, the “Bus Ride,” be out in March, it's crazy. Everybody on the project man, T-Pain, Rick Ross, Trey Songs, Travis Barker, Bun B, Chamillionaire. The album sounds nice, man.

-
MAN FUCK FAB, HOW HE GONA GIT AT 40 WHEN 40 ACUTALY PUT BAY ARTISTS ON HIS ALBUM, YET I DONT SEE NOT ONE BAY FEATURE ON FABS ALBUM , ALL I SEE IS MAINSTREAM SOUTH ARTISTS, FAB WENT FROM ONE OF MY FAV. ARTISTS TO ONE OF THE GAYEST LITTE SQUEEKY VOICED RAPPERS IN THE BAY PUTTIN OUT NO HEAT DOING NOTHING BUT BITCHING... ONE THINGS TRUE THO, IF VALLEJO CAN DO IT WHAT THE FUCK IS HOLDING BACK OAKLAND? LOL CMON NOW QUIT COMPLAINING AND MAKE A FUCKIN HIT