Mistah Fab Dissing E-40 in New Interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2004
why dont you elaborate on what you think is a diss? because alot of people cant comprehend english enough to realize sometimes things arent a diss. what he says is e-40 is the only one who benefited from the hyphy movement which is really true.

lenbiasyayo

Rest In Peace
Jun 24, 2008
fab cant rip on anyone he made 3 songs that are cool then fumbled his chance to make it. he's eralavent in the rap game, a has been who had 1 minute of fame and will never make another hit

Dec 4, 2004
and the song that really blew fab up featured E-40 and was produced by E-40's son, most casual fans probably could have cared less if 40 was not on there. but i do not see his words as a diss...you might wanna reword your thread because things like this get around and blow things up out of proportion

Apr 23, 2006
i wonder how old that is
whats up with this influx of people talkin shit on 40 for "not puttin everyone on" lmao he coulndt even get himself all the way on

i mean what do they expect40 to say this guy is dope and all the sudden he goes platinum overnight

people gotta be realistic

May 8, 2008
I hardly characterize this shit as a diss...I mean FAB do sound a bit bitter that hyphy aint take him to where he wanted to be, but he's telling the truth. The only person that really capitalized off hyphy is 40. That aint a bad thing, it's just true. It don't see the diss here.

Jul 29, 2004
come on now...that shit is far from a diss...but is very true none the less. however, i dont think 40's intention was to reap the hyphy rewards without helping out the rest of the bay in the process. i think 40 gave the bay the push it needed and no one else was able to capitolize on it. time to move on and make some more great music. its still early in the game. fab is only 26, he still got 3 quarters left... dont count him out yet.

Dec 5, 2005
Rappers bruh rappers....Keyshia don't even rep Oakland like that no more. If someone just got up on Keyshia they would think she was from LA or ATL. She couldn't even name another nigga from Oakland.
u trippin bro everybody kno keyshia from oakland if u turn on bet n watch her show it starts wit her sayin she from oakland