Mission Infect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
False false false. Grewsum agreed to payment, but then wanted more and lo key said no. Lo key left the state??? Grewsum is in fucking iowa! Lo key never went anywhere............ Badluck has recorded phone conversations challenging grewsum to a fight (Luck lives in iowa) and grewsum pussies out and says no.
You will believe anything wont you?

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
False false false. Grewsum agreed to payment, but then wanted more and lo key said no. Lo key left the state??? Grewsum is in fucking iowa! Lo key never went anywhere............ Badluck has recorded phone conversations challenging grewsum to a fight (Luck lives in iowa) and grewsum pussies out and says no.
Actually.. Lo Key did move to Iowa for a while. Back when he skipped out of Philly (king of the 215 huh? lol) because he was afraid Sleepy was going to rock his shit.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I never got my House 2 in the mail. Lo Key will never see another cent from me.
:(

I bought several cd's from them, and I always got them on time and in great condition. Also, you can't blame Lo Key himself for you not getting that cd. They weren't being shipped from his house. They came from the place that pressed them in NY NY.

Aug 19, 2002
you would think people would ask me about what is going on with this instead of just talking about it without any real facts. lol

as for any real life problems i had with lokey, i let them go by this point. its just on some shit where its been so long ago at this point that i dont really think about the shit anymore. the recent tracks where i was talking about lokey, were written just to see if he would respond. he didnt. tonez, i had heard from badluck back when luck lived with me that he would bad mouth me and talk about how he outshined me on the tracks we did together. i brought his name up in tracks to see if he would say anything as well. he didnt. i gave it a couple attempts to get some back and forth shit happening on tracks and they never bit at the bait.

as for luck calling me and challenging me to fight him, that never happened. i did call luck one night when i was shit faced drunk and loke had threatened to publicly humiliate my girl in order to get at me. i called loke and left him a message threatening to send people after luck if he brought my girl into it. luck then immediately tried to call my girl, so i called him back and confirmed what i had said to lokey's voice mail. i was really fucking drunk, and really pissed off in the moment and in retrospect i do regret attempting to bring badluck into something that he wasnt involved in. luck is a really cool guy and his little man cody is cool as hell as well. if i thought he would accept an apology i would apologize to him for being such a fucking asshole that night. he always stayed out of the me and lokey shit and never picked a side. i do appreciate that.

luck calling me to challenge me to fight never happened though, but, that dude is on some ninja shit. he'd prolly snap my damn arm before i could land a punch. lol. real talk.

essentially, ive moved on from the shit. if they reply now its at the point i would just let it happen. i dont really have anything else i want to say about those guys since any real strong negative feelings i have towards them have left me by now. i did listen to the 2 new songs they did and the shit is dope, i cant lie. they have skills and i hope they can utilize them and in some respectable manor make the shit pop off and be successful. im honestly tired of hating on people, no matter what went down. i'd rather just make my music and release it and stay out of the politics involved in the game.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Real Talk.

@ Grew - On a side note I went to your myspace because I've only heard a few tracks of you. You got a lot more presence on the mic than anything I've heard from Lokey. Flows and lyrics. The Grand Finale is off the fucking hook.

Aug 19, 2002
Real Talk.

@ Grew - On a side note I went to your myspace because I've only heard a few tracks of you. You got a lot more presence on the mic than anything I've heard from Lokey. Flows and lyrics. The Grand Finale is off the fucking hook.
i appreciate that. lokey actually mixed the track "the grand finale". haha

May 26, 2007
you would think people would ask me about what is going on with this instead of just talking about it without any real facts. lol

as for any real life problems i had with lokey, i let them go by this point. its just on some shit where its been so long ago at this point that i dont really think about the shit anymore. the recent tracks where i was talking about lokey, were written just to see if he would respond. he didnt. tonez, i had heard from badluck back when luck lived with me that he would bad mouth me and talk about how he outshined me on the tracks we did together. i brought his name up in tracks to see if he would say anything as well. he didnt. i gave it a couple attempts to get some back and forth shit happening on tracks and they never bit at the bait.

as for luck calling me and challenging me to fight him, that never happened. i did call luck one night when i was shit faced drunk and loke had threatened to publicly humiliate my girl in order to get at me. i called loke and left him a message threatening to send people after luck if he brought my girl into it. luck then immediately tried to call my girl, so i called him back and confirmed what i had said to lokey's voice mail. i was really fucking drunk, and really pissed off in the moment and in retrospect i do regret attempting to bring badluck into something that he wasnt involved in. luck is a really cool guy and his little man cody is cool as hell as well. if i thought he would accept an apology i would apologize to him for being such a fucking asshole that night. he always stayed out of the me and lokey shit and never picked a side. i do appreciate that.

luck calling me to challenge me to fight never happened though, but, that dude is on some ninja shit. he'd prolly snap my damn arm before i could land a punch. lol. real talk.

essentially, ive moved on from the shit. if they reply now its at the point i would just let it happen. i dont really have anything else i want to say about those guys since any real strong negative feelings i have towards them have left me by now. i did listen to the 2 new songs they did and the shit is dope, i cant lie. they have skills and i hope they can utilize them and in some respectable manor make the shit pop off and be successful. im honestly tired of hating on people, no matter what went down. i'd rather just make my music and release it and stay out of the politics involved in the game.
Fuck don't know the situation, don't care, met Lokey once in VA beach and he seemed cool, all I know is I am TOTALLY not reading ALL of THAT!

I don't even like reading my lyrics when in the studio LOL