Mission Infect

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
I still dont get the whole mission infect thing. i dont listen to none of them dudes. so, yeah.... thats that lol

and hell yes, MI > M:I

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
Why don't you lay down the knowledge then Tim since you're apparently in the know.
M:I are a group of non talented assholes, who screw people over money. Whenever it comes down to payment it's either they skip state or they end up getting thier asses beat, like the bitches they are.

The only reason M:I was popular was because of merch and bandwagon tactics

Tim is a homo

BEAR

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2007
So... What exactly happened with Lo Key and Grewsum?
Those are the only two I give a fuck about right now.
And wasn't Mars somehow connected with them?

Sep 16, 2008
Lokey didn't pay Grewsum

Grewsum called Lokey out

Lokey ran like a bitch

False false false. Grewsum agreed to payment, but then wanted more and lo key said no. Lo key left the state??? Grewsum is in fucking iowa! Lo key never went anywhere............ Badluck has recorded phone conversations challenging grewsum to a fight (Luck lives in iowa) and grewsum pussies out and says no.

pSIX

Sicc OG
Mar 10, 2007
False false false. Grewsum agreed to payment, but then wanted more and lo key said no. Lo key left the state??? Grewsum is in fucking iowa! Lo key never went anywhere............ Badluck has recorded phone conversations challenging grewsum to a fight (Luck lives in iowa) and grewsum pussies out and says no.
lol at recording phone conversations. thats hella shady.