MIGHT SEEM LIKE I'M HATIN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
B

Blackjack 1577

3-6 use to be tight back in tha day, but now there their shit is wack!!!!

Feb 8, 2003
D'struction said:
da last don came out and MP turned into garbage. his whole mafia gangsta thing was stupid the old street shit was dope.

LIL FLIP IS SICC

Agree Last Don wasn't good.
But he came tight after that. No Limit may be done nowdays.
Game Face wasn't that bad of an album it seems like once he signed his son and C murder was locked up that ruined everything he needs to sign some new talent quick.

But 2000 & 2001 No Limit dropped some classic shit like.

C-Murder :Trapped In Crime
Silkk The Shocker : My World My Way
Master P :Ghetto Postage
Snoop Dogg :Tha Last Meal
Soulja Slim :The Streets Made Me
504 Boyz :Ball Til You Fall

Sep 1, 2003
^^besides TIC, an about 2 songs off GP, those albums are garbage...imo

but i still play some old nl shit from time to time....just to remember how tight shit was back then

damn....

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
-sIcKnEsS- said:
^ i bet each and everyone of them that talked shit about them just download full length albums from the net and not pay for shit either, thats just an assumption, tho, so dont get your panties in a wad if its true :classic:

yeah its far from true, I have an assumption so dont get your panties ina bundle, I probably buy more cds per month then you have in your lifetime, but thats just an assumption....it dont make a difference if you download or buy the cd when you are having a discussion about an artist being good or not, that is totally off the topic

people can have opinions about shit being whack, more power to you if you can bump some of that shit and still jam to it, I cant and I just spoke on it....I know very well artists have to change their music to adapt to new audiences and times but shit that is when I usually stop listening to them because the they are not making the music anymore that made me start listening to them in the first place and when they change alot of the times I dont like the music, so why the hell would I continue to buy it???

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
Stealth Killa said:
It might seem like I'm hatin but these are the Southern rappers I don't expect to hear not a motherfuckin thang from in 2004 'cause they so fuckin weak:

I am totally for opinions homie but considering you have 3 threads about artists you are not feeling or people who need to stop making music, and who are overrated....its beginning to sound like you are hating or either very frustrated with those artists LOL

Apr 25, 2002
Stealth Killa said:
It might seem like I'm hatin but these are the Southern rappers I don't expect to hear not a motherfuckin thang from in 2004 'cause they so fuckin weak:

All of Triple Six Mafia

Lil Jon and The East Side Boyz
Ying Yang Twins
Lil Flip

How y'all feel?
ALL OF THESE GROUPS WILL CONTINUE TO MOVE MAJOR UNITS.....GET OFF THE CRACK....ANYTHING THAT EVEN SMELLS LIKE IT IS ASSOCIATED WITH 3-6 OR LIL JON I WILL BUY WITHOUT HESITATION,AS WILL 10'S OF THOUSANDS MORE PEOPLE....