MIGHT SEEM LIKE I'M HATIN...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
It might seem like I'm hatin but these are the Southern rappers I don't expect to hear not a motherfuckin thang from in 2004 'cause they so fuckin weak:

Master P (with his unoriginal ass, he needs to RETIRE!)
All of Triple Six Mafia
All of Cash Money
Lil Jon and The East Side Boyz
Ying Yang Twins
Lil Flip

How y'all feel?

Feb 8, 2003
Stealth Killa said:
It might seem like I'm hatin but these are the Southern rappers I don't expect to hear not a motherfuckin thang from in 2004 'cause they so fuckin weak:

All of Triple Six Mafia
All of Cash Money
Ying Yang Twins
Lil Flip

How y'all feel?

I agree with you on those artist except for Three Six Mafia, Cash Money, Lil Flip they still come with some tight shit. Master P I haven't heard no real album from him in a couple years so I don't know about him. But Lil Jon & Ying Yang are garbage now days.

Duece Out!

lifesourcerec

The 865 Archive
Oct 15, 2003
www.steelsolid.net
Stealth Killa said:

All of Triple Six Mafia
All of Cash Money
Ying Yang Twins
Lil Flip

How y'all feel?
I never really felt 3-6. They were aight on Mystic Styles, but they have the EXACT same flow on every song. It got old real quick. And yeah, that tank lost it's traction and is broken down in a junk yard somewhere (totalled!). P needs to let it go and focus on his other business moves. Lil Jon not going anywhere anytime soon as long as there are clubs. Flip has a big fan base, so he will be around. Same with Cash Money. Ying Yang Twins has crashed like Canibus before, but keep at it until they back in the lime light. They may repeat that again.

Aug 15, 2003
Of the SENIC CITY
ya'll don't know shit about the south its a different type of living, till you lived here you wouldn't understand the music thats why everyone down here stands behind it.

these boys are fucking with beats and hooks, who gives a fuck beat hooks or lryics just as long as your representing your shit!

one!

Dec 2, 2002
^thats what im talking about. seems like these peeps just want them to make albums compared to their earlier releases, which can't happen and won't happen, because their next excuse would be that its played out and they wont know what they want from them. these fans are never happy and are un-greatful and i bet each and everyone of them that talked shit about them just download full length albums from the net and not pay for shit either, thats just an assumption, tho, so dont get your panties in a wad if its true :classic:

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
lol.......@ the "kid" remarks.

the only thing i gota say is flip was all over the USA in 2003 recording with everyone and they mama.

weak or not......the cat is ballin and hustling, point blank.

and in 2004....he still going to bring it.

shoot him down if you like, but i can't hate on any mann staccin their cheese.

do what you do

Aug 31, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Stealth Killa said:

All of Triple Six Mafia
All of Cash Money
Ying Yang Twins
Lil Flip

How y'all feel?
all them weak, except i am feelin project pat...you need to peep some artists from texas, they got too much talent...grimm.guerilla maab.hawk.50 50 twin.wossness.archie lee.al d.gemini.ronnie spencer....i could go on forever

jyeaya

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
ya Master P needs to stop. Lil Flip like dlocc said was recordin everywhere and was bringin some heat. cant get enough of his shit on ludacris cd.

anyone nkow when lil flips new shit is droppin?

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

3-6 is tight to me. The only thing they've dropped that I wasnt feeling was that Baby Mama song from Choices. They've redeemed themselves since then.

Master P just needs to hang it up...

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
Stealth Killa said:

All of Triple Six Mafia
All of Cash Money
Ying Yang Twins
Lil Flip

How y'all feel?
I FEEL YA ON THE MASTER P AND TRIPLE 6 MAFIA BUT THE REST ARE ALRIGHT!!!